IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GANG OF FOUR

• Thread starter Deleted Member Mtn
  • Start date

Deleted Member Mtn

Hi everybody who is supporting us so far...

we have had some adverse reports from the police contingent of the site who travel the roads North of the border, warning us aboout the traffic congestion on fridays around glasgow, carlisle and greater manchester, due to the large amount of commuters going home south for the weekend

on their advice, we have decided to do the run on THURSDAY 22ND APRIL through to FRIDAY 23RD APRIL to hopefully miss these hazards.
i hope this has not put anybody's plans out , but we feel for the safety and succes of the run, it is the best alternative.

now that the dates and route have been approved by all taking part.. these will be put on the site some time over the weekend..

thanks again for everybody's continued support ...

Iain Hogg said:
haven't I seen this thread somewhere before? :confused:

yes iain

just wanted to get the widest audience so nobody gets confused....

hows the leg??

Matron said:
hows the leg??

Leg's working well although I need to put eeh boots on before walking any distance or else they don't fit!

Iain

OUR BIG DAY OUT

the girls are meeting up for the first time ride out on sunday.. re-convening at the Crown at Great Casterton (just off A1 near Stamford) around about 1pm for lunch and a chat... so if anybody is about ... come and join us for an orange juice and swap knitting patterns

Re: OUR BIG DAY OUT

Matron said:
the girls are meeting up for the first time ride out on sunday.. re-convening at the Crown at Great Casterton (just off A1 near Stamford) around about 1pm for lunch and a chat... so if anybody is about ... come and join us for an orange juice and swap knitting patterns

littleredrooster?? Hope to see you there

B0110x B011ox B011ox!!!!! Was gonna go to Silverstone for the 1st round of the British Superbikes. Don't know wot to do now!! Made arrangements with the Leam Valley BikerTubbies (our little bike club) to meet up for brekky at Jack's cafe at Towcester before the event. Do I cancel and risk the wrath, or meet up with you lot and ride rather than side on me backside all day????

Will let you know tomorrow. Who else is coming? Georgia? Panzer? Hadrian?

P.S. Matron - luv to see you again; where wuz the last time?

littleredrooster said:
Do I cancel and risk the wrath, or meet up with you lot and ride rather than side on me backside all day????

P.S. Matron - luv to see you again; where wuz the last time?

of course georgia is coming... she is one of the gang....
met you last in the vic at coalville ...

do you give up everything for your women??? or do you save face and go with the 'men'?? what a quandry
whatver you decide lrr... have a great rideout xx

OK, OK, OK!! See you at the pub at 1:00pm-ish. Bear in mind that I'm doing this for Matron, Georgia etc. and NOT Metal Man! Don't want rumours to start! Silverstone would prolly be chaos anyway with it being the first round........Boo-Hoo :(

How could I forget the Vic, Matron............! :D

Last post should have read "..sit on me backside all day..." BTW

Just a note, there are some fairly major roadworks on the A9 between Perth and Inverness which may cause a bit of delay. There is also a smaller section of roadworks just north of Inverness. The worst batch is really between Dalwhinnie and Kingussie where they're upgrading (I think) to dual carriageway.

Seth von Mopp said:
Just a note, there are some fairly major roadworks on the A9 between Perth and Inverness which may cause a bit of delay. There is also a smaller section of roadworks just north of Inverness. The worst batch is really between Dalwhinnie and Kingussie where they're upgrading (I think) to dual carriageway.

thanks for the info seth hopefully, i will have some new found filtering skills by then.. so as long as the weather is ok.. we should hit the targets we want....
you're not far away from jog, are you coming to seeus off???

I don't know about seeing you off as I have to be at work for 0800 in the morning. However it depends on what your plans are for wednesday night. At a push there's sleeping room for you all, but I may not be able to get all bikes in the garage (I assume there's still only 4 of you). I'm actually about 20 miles from JoG, if you have time you coyld also visit Dunnet Head which is the northernmost point on mainland UK.

Back
Top Bottom