Justgiving Donations Total to date

The link is there just the image you were using has moves. You have to login edit your page and select a widgit and update your signatures.

Just did a quick total on the Justgiving accounts and the total raised to date is...................................................

£13,112.41 including gift aid from the revenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce1

Reading the threads it seems a collection is being made to build a road, possibly somewhere in Gambia and Donkeys are mentioned.....
Can someone enlighten me (and possibly a few other newbies) what this is in aid of please? (or post a link to an existing thread) :nenau
You never know there may be more donations :augie

Almost there Bhud!

£2000 each was the target if I seem to recall...... just looked on the justgiving page and Bhud looks like the end is in sight..... £1970 :bounce1

Closely followed by a few others. Keep it up guys..... I am almost half way there, but admit it is tough. I do have an ace up my sleeve for September though.

BS

Almost there

I am now trying to target the oil companies - here is hoping.

Serious amount o spondoolacs there :cool: with more to come and I know that £30k is not too far over the horizon:clap

Your achievement may go unnoticed or ignored on here :pullface but by fuk I'm hell of a sure it will be appreciated in Gambia where it really matters :beerjug:

The amount of work in Blues nights, dinner for 30, cooking of roast dinners for drunken tossers, looks like the ride is going to be the easy part:D

:bow :bow :bow

Serious amount o spondoolacs there :cool: with more to come and I know that £30k is not too far over the horizon:clap

Our achievement may go unnoticed or ignored on here :pullface but by fuk I'm hell of a sure it will be appreciated in Gambia where it really matters :beerjug:

The amount of work in Blues nights, dinner for 30, cooking of roast dinners for drunken tossers, looks like the ride is going to be the easy part:D

:bow :bow :bow

Fixed it for you :beerjug:

At the risk of blowing our own trumpet I think this is an incredible amount of money and will make such a real impact on the peolpe that will use the 'new' Calum's Road in The Gambia.

Well done all and, most importantly, thanks for all the support and donations from peeps on this site :clap :clap :clap

So, like Johnny says, £30,000 is within reach, just one final push needed ........ and as luck would have it I still have some stickers left :) So, boys'n'gals, get them PM's off to me and buy some more Calum's Road 2010 stickers for your panniers :thumb2

Andres

Sorry my ignored was not directed at the site or 99% of the members as the site has given us a platform to work from and the membership has more than looked after us.:bow

I'll keep my wee petty snipes to myself in future:D

Fixed it for you :beerjug:

At the risk of blowing our own trumpet I think this is an incredible amount of money and will make such a real impact on the peolpe that will use the 'new' Calum's Road in The Gambia.

Well done all and, most importantly, thanks for all the support and donations from peeps on this site :clap :clap :clap

So, like Johnny says, £30,000 is within reach, just one final push needed ........ and as luck would have it I still have some stickers left :) So, boys'n'gals, get them PM's off to me and buy some more Calum's Road 2010 stickers for your panniers :thumb2

Andres

Good fix Andres. Johnny is still very much part of this project as far as I'm concerned :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom