Trail ride detailed: Easiest, medium and medium plus.

I'll drop in to Spouts 'medium' group please :thumb

RO1. Easiest ride.
RL - Tinatrim.
TE - Pumpy.
Sarah Teach.
Possu.
Forry.
Kleine Blumen
Val. H.
Ian 6760.
Emmsypoo.
Strobingred.

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy

RO3. Medium plus.
RL - Timpo.
TE - Robbie C.
Ferret.
Graham.
Johnnyboxer.

:thumb2

Ok folks, it's coming together nicely...... anymore for anymore?:drool

Timpo.

OK Pumpy, your wish is my command!

I have not decided which bike I will be bringing yet but if it is the X-Challenge then I will go in the middle group, if it is the 1200 I will probably go on a road ride.

Medium Plus? :nenau Does that really mean hard? :augie
Go on then, I will give it a go :eek:

What bike will you be on?
How much off-roading have you done before?

:)

I have given a brief description on Post #1.
Doable with some experience, possible damage if a spillage occurs, inclines and declines, one or two fords of depth, mud sections and ruts.
I can help you through if you want to challenge yourself, and nobody will be left behind.

Timpo.

Sorry for the late reply, girls seem to have overtaken motorbikes as my main hobby this week! :D:D
I will be on a 650 dakar on TKCs or MT21s, I have done a fair bit of off road mainly in the dales, a bit in the peaks and an off road trip to morocco. Can you put me in the middle group then as i don't really want to hold anyone up and I also have to ride the bike back to yorkshire!
Cheers,
Chris :thumb2

I have done a fair bit of off road mainly in the dales, a bit in the peaks and an off road trip to morocco. Can you put me in the middle group then as i don't really want to hold anyone up and I also have to ride the bike back to yorkshire!

Lordie, you will be fine with me in the Medium Plus group, especilally with your experience....... There is no race so you can't hold anyone up.:thumb2 It leaves the Medium group for the Boxers.:cool:

Timpo.

Go on then, you have twisted my arm:D
I like a bit of a challenge!
Although some pics of the welsh lanes look a bit trickier than what I have done before:nenau
:thumb2

Can I be put down for the medium ride please.

Will be on a GSA, with the wife as pillion. After doing a couple of pistes over the Atlas Mountains we feel the medium is most suitable.

Ta very much

Stu

Hi Stu,
2 up on a GSA you'll be best off on the easier ride, especially if it has rained at all in the previous week.

Back
Top Bottom