The thank-you thread......

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What a brilliant event :thumb2

Aiden, Mandy, and Jochin - another fine event:aidan

I've not made it home yet, so photos to follow.

Just wanted to note my thanks for the hospitality :thumb2

:beerjug:Thanks all......

As above: Thank you all for your efforts in making a great weekend.

I'm going to have a lie-down now....

:rob

Thank you, thank you, thank you.......for all your hard work in the planning and delivery of an outstanding weekend:bow.
It was great to meet so many of you and to see that you all do exist in the real world:D

My only disappointment was that shape shifter stayed the same shape all weekend.....next time:nenau;)

A big thank you from Shelley, Colin, Janice and me as well. It was a fantastic event and Mandy, Aiden and Jochin deserve a medal for their organisational skills (well, Mandy certainly does). :thumb Colin wanted you all to see him modeling his raffle prizes! Doesn't he look smart?
Colin.jpg

All your efforts greatly appreciated:clap
...Georgia & I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend:thumb2

I would also like to add my thanks to Mandy, Aiden and Jochin. This was my first GS weekend and I had a brilliand time. Met loads of like minded people, ate loads of lush nosh, nearly drank the pub out of Magners and saw some stunning scenery.

The ride out was a masterpiece of organisation which must have taken many hours.

I took quite a few piccies which I hope Mort will post

HUGE THANK YOU :D

Just Brilliant. :thumb2
(again ;) )

Mrs Og is chuffed with the whole weekend....
and her lovely fleece- kept her toasty warm all the way home :bounce1

knackered.
more to follow.

Thank You,
Mandy,
Aidan,
Jochen.

yiz are Just luverrly People. :clap

Thank you Mandy, Aidan, Jochen :bow:bow:bow

and everyone else who attended and made our first UKGSer event so enjoyable:aidan

Thanks again:clap

Phil & Angie:thumb2

Home safe

Arrived home after waving goodbye to Jockser and Daithi on the M50.

Great weekend - really enjoyed it. Thanks to Mandy, Aidan and Jockser for a very well organsied event. Great to see everyone!:aidan

As Frank Carson is fond of saying, ' That's a cracker!'

Big thank you to Mandy, Aidan and Jochen for the weeks of organisation before the event, for making sure everybody was looked after so well during the event and for clearing up after it as well.

Not forgetting a big up to everyone who contributed to the fund raising - to source over a grand for the nominated cause in a couple of evenings was incredible. Mind you, it was difficult to resist Mandy's unique 'sales technique' - "You'll buy some raffle tickets" wasn't exactly a question, more a statement of fact :augie.

And wasn't it magic to see some of the beneficiary kids at the handover on Sunday morning :D

Brilliant time had by all, see youse all again soon :thumb

Thank you the Aidan, Jochen and Mandy

A big thank you to all who made this weekend possible. Myself and Martina had a great time and are really looking forward to the trip to Tipp.

Peter and Martina:aidan

Thank You

Absolutely agree, a fantastically planned and executed weekend of fun, biking, drinking and eating.:beerjug::ChrisKelly:beer::drinkinpa

Aidan, Mandy and Jochen what can we say...... except we admire your enthusium and energy.......... :clap:clap

Great bunch of people and its nice to be able to put real names and faces to some of yeah.

Mr & Mrs Og.......... thanks for the ride home.......we really enjoyed your company;);)

Big thanks to everyone envolved and for making the weekend such good fun.

Brian & Geraldine

What can I say :bow:aidan a perfect weekend that looked smooth and relaxed, great company :mmmm accomodation :blagblah food :beer: entertainment :eek:onyack apparently ride outs ( I passed in favour of a few Early Doors :beer::beer:) all this made possible only by the efforts, for the last few months or more by Mandy, Aiden, Jocken and co, not forgetting the Management and Staff at the Lough Erne. Well done. The :aidan weekends are are well up in the Top Five UKgser Calander. :hug

Last edited:
Wow !

Absolutely brilliant weekend, sincerest thanks to the the three organizers for what is now the "new best weekend's biking ever" ! :D

Thanks lads :thumb

Agree with all of the above, a fantastic event that seemed to run so smoothly (from where i was anyway). That fact alone is a reflection of the amount of work put in by the three organizers. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

A fantastic amount raised for charideeee too, well done!!

The event has grown so much now that it took till Sunday morning before i bumped into Stumpy and Petcul, or were they just avoiding me :(??

Didn't even see tuned in, was he there :nenau??

T :thumb2

Edit : See i was covering my ears as he told me how good the offroad run was!!

Back
Top Bottom