Off road

ChubbyThumper

Reaction score
Some pics hopefully followed by a movie clip
Many thanks to Erneman...Brian for all his work on the recces prior to the outing. I know he didn't get the great weather we enjoyed.
Daithi Brian Si Eoin Colin Niall

IMG_2062.jpg

Lough Derg
IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

2nd instalment

Moving on
IMG_2090.jpg

Erneman, our leader
Erneman.jpg

Strange fort on the skyline
EoinandBrian.jpg

jacket comes with instructions....Rev'itt
IMG_2080.jpg

Lough Navar viewpoint above and below
IMG_2079.jpg

The boul Daithi
Daithi.jpg

Niall the sweeper with the "hairy ned" (thats a rope ladies)
Niall.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

Some fell on boggy ground
si.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Sunday am on the way home Castlecoole
IMG_2109.jpg

The movie

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i277.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/DonkeyBike/Chubbythumper/UKGSersoffroadKesh09_0001.flv">

lovely pics and movie clips terry, you managed to do the run justice!
thanks for makin an off rd novice welcome!:

what can i say?

except, thanks to all (with the exception of Terry for posting this!), a great day! glad i could provide some light entertainment. it wasn't a toseland, but it was amusing... so let the ritual humiliation begin :(:augie

except, thanks to all (with the exception of Terry for posting this!), a great day! glad i could provide some light entertainment. it wasn't a toseland, but it was amusing... so let the ritual humiliation begin :(:augie
its prob bad form to laugh at someone elses misfortune but wot the hell,it was halarious!

That looks like a good run, with great scenery. I wouldn't mind trying it in the summer when it might be drier and easier for novices.

Si, you are a Tosser. :D:D

Brilliant Photos and Videos CT, I must admit that it all felt much faster than it looks when I was doing it.:D

wdcmartin managed remarkably well considering he was on Tourances, well done lad.:clap

As for poor aul' Si, for his second spin off road he did very bloody well, God forbid he ever finds grip while
revvin that yoke, he'll end up doin a world record wheelie. :D

I did nearly ride off a fairly big drop when I lost grip on the hardcore just before we saw the quad. That'll
learn me to be too feckin cocky.:eek:

Terrific weekend lads, thanks to everyone there particularly the organizers, leaders, sweepers and everyone else.

NO BOTHER GERRYC H616942 IT IS ABOUT 3 KM NORTH OF BELEEK CO DONEGAL. THERE IS A SMALL TIN SIGN AT THE END OF THE SHORT TRAIL SAYING SUNDERLAND CRASH SITE

Detailed account of the crash here from Chuck Singer (Air Gunner) who survived the crash and attended the unveiling of the memorial above :thumb

A few of Erneman's pics

That Daithi boy just loves puddles

Keshmearserun009.jpg

Si
Keshmearserun012.jpg

CT
Keshmearserun010.jpg

Colin
Keshmearserun007.jpg

Eoin
Keshmearserun008.jpg

Niall sweeping da puddle
Keshmearserun011.jpg

Keshmearserun001.jpg

P4040026.jpg

Lough Erne Retreat.....like something out of a Disney film...
P4040027.jpg

A sticking throttle is a little un-nerving when there are steep drops..
P4040028.jpg

Electric start ???
P4040029.jpg

Road side repairs were finished in no time....
P4040030.jpg

Can't remember why Si's bike was pointed the wrong way....
P4040032.jpg

Sorted........
P4040033.jpg

I still can't get over how Mandy managed the weather....
P4040034.jpg

Can't get over how much history there was in this area

P4040035.jpg

P4040037.jpg

Amazing tracks and beautiful scenery........
P4040036.jpg

Great day had by all, thanks lads................:clap:clap:clap:clap

I've held back the pic of Chubby on a bike that isn't a Katie Emm, but I reserve the right to use it as evidence
at a further date..... :green gri

I've held back the pic of Chubby on a bike that isn't a Katie Emm, but I reserve the right to use it as evidence
at a further date..... :green gri[/QUOTE]

Ahhh post it anyway Daithi, I rode 3 GS's at the weekend an 800, 1200 and 1200GSA. Maybe that was because the owners all wanted a pop on the Katie:augie:augie

at a further date..... :green gri

Ahhh post it anyway Daithi, I rode 3 GS's at the weekend an 800, 1200 and 1200GSA. Maybe that was because the owners all wanted a pop on the Katie:augie:augie[/QUOTE]
i just wanted to see how the other half live!
some things i like, some i don,t!!!

Back
Top Bottom