Up-Dates From Steptoe.........

Committed to it now :D ..............

Top of tizi titchka. Just think, if we'd have had a plan - the trip would b ruined - onwards onwards till we run out of fuel

No point coming back yet any way unless they're on the chunnel: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7998795.stm

You can always tell when the weather starts getting warmer as it's when Johnny Frenchman starts protesting about something or other. I wouldn't mind so much but they'd be better off going to Brussels and blocking the MEP's lunch queue or something similar :rolleyes:

Met Steptoe and seven other riders at Bikershome in Ouarzazate today, they are low on fuel with no supplies in town. Another eight bikers are already at Bikershome so they've gone on to look for a hotel in town.

Tim

The thread does seem to have taken on a whole different tack since I started it, I'll keep dropping the odd text I get from Steptoe in though, just in case anyone's still interested :D

could you not start another thread as view only with updates from steppers

Certainly interested in hearing more from Steppers - its like our own overseas correspondent delivering reports via TELEX :D - who remembers that?

STOP

Certainly interested in hearing more from Steppers - its like our own overseas correspondent delivering reports via TELEX :D - who remembers that?

STOP

Full marks for the quickest attempt at a hijack of a prevoulsly hijacked but then unhijacked thread. It's getting like the sea off the Horn of Africa in here. :pirate

Full marks for the quickest attempt at a hijack of a prevoulsly hijacked but then unhijacked thread. It's getting like the sea off the Horn of Africa in here. :pirate

Tell me about it - something went seriously screwy with my replies and the forked threads.

I take it I'm in the right thread to enquire about Stepers shenanigans? :nenau

News just in.... no petrol.... still.... plenty of sun though.... and when you look this good who needs a plan :nenau

image021oc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom