FFS!

Er, have I missed somethin :confused:
Not aware of any fall outs etc and dont wanna know, ok a few girls worried about the weather but hey I am risin above all whatever is going on here and lookin forward to a fun week end meetin up with a few old and new faces, now lets get up there and enjoy ourselves ffs :D:thumb2

As this is my first chance to attend a non club BMW rally I'll be fecked if anythings gonna stop me having fun. It's just taken me loads of bribes to the wife & work just to get the time off & I'm not letting a bit of flippin moisture get in my way.:D:D

You have got to go. Be your first chance to see me on a bike :D

I doubt I'll be there now, it was always going to be a bit iffy if I could make it or not, but the bikes still at the hospital awaiting parts so thats sealed the deal for me, have a great weekend:thumb2

Shep

I doubt I'll be there now, it was always going to be a bit iffy if I could make it or not, but the bikes still at the hospital awaiting parts so thats sealed the deal for me, have a great weekend:thumb2

Shep

That's not so good, is this the ignition lock or some new vile ailment?

flounces.
missed something.
weather.
cars/trailers/etc etc......

WTF is going on :nenau
someone post a link or summink Please!

irony dept;
i was thinking of just being spontaneous ( :eek: unheard of for me :rolleyes:) and just trying to grab one of the (apparently) many now vacated beds and hopping on the ferry over and joining yiz..... :augie

fill me in - or i maybe i still WILL! :green gri :p

That's not so good, is this the ignition lock or some new vile ailment?

Still the ignition lock! I must admit I did say there was no hurry when it was taken to them but things have got even more complicated since then, i need to make a visit to them this afternoon to take a look.

BMW have offered to pay parts and half the labour so that was OK I suppose, but half the labour comes to £130, the front frame needs to be replaced along with a few other parts, it all seems a bit odd to me but the guy on the case appears to be coping I'll know better when I take a look

Shep

Back
Top Bottom