Thanks and some pics from the Wee-kend

bubbles

Reaction score
Thanks to Sid and his family for throwing open their home to us, also Proff, Barb, all the ladies and gentle folk who helped and attended to make it a great Wee-kend, hopefully it will become a regular event in the UKGSer calender. Just wish I had been able to stay to enjoy the fun on Saturday night. Take care on the journey home, here's a few pics I took.

DSCN3448.jpg

DSCN3445.jpg

DSCN3451.jpg

DSCN3443.jpg

DSCN3444.jpg

DSCN3453.jpg

DSCN3474.jpg

DSCN3460.jpg

DSCN3483.jpg

DSCN3485.jpg

DSCN3486.jpg

DSCN3487.jpg

DSCN3479-1.jpg

DSCN3481-1-1.jpg

DSCN3442.jpg

DSCN3492.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

DSCN3490.jpg

DSCN3499.jpg

DSCN3501.jpg

DSCN3503.jpg

DSCN3507.jpg

DSCN3509.jpg

DSCN3516.jpg

DSCN3513.jpg

DSCN3521.jpg

DSCN3497.jpg

DSCN3494.jpg

Great pictures and an excellent weekend.

Thanks to Ann and Sid and family for opening their home to a bunch of oily old tossers and the odd transvestite.

Also big thanks to Barbara for her hard work and Proff for organising, I promise to come on the correct bike next time.

It was an excellent weekend with great hospitality.

Now then I have a rather interesting video that I'm sure you'd all like to see but how do I post it?

Great pics :thumb2 Looked to be a great weekend - I'm going to have to get me an airead.....

Great pics. What happened to the BIG hammer you were using on the bike? :D

Big thanks from me and Stan for everyone involved in the orgonisation of a brilliant weekend.
Also thanks to Flipfly and Pastyman for saturday nights entertainment. Would have like to have heard the 3 piece band but somebody shut his finger in the van door!!! who could that be??:D
Geriatric germ, i will never be able to listen to queen again:eek:

Oh and Kenny , Its 19mm :D

Mrs Sid Mrs Poof Sid and Poof, Rob, Kev, kenny, Flip and Pastyman and all thanks.

I actually relaxed for a second or two, last time was in a layby in Germany five years ago.

Food was HOME COOKED, brilliant stuff.

BHT you should be proud the fact that your website brings us all together as some sort of family.

My front Wheel bearings were given to me by Mr Sherlock :thumb My bike was tuned by Mr Farmer, brakes over hauled by Kenny and all, wheel bearings were punched out by 37 people.

I had a great ride home stopped in South Moulton for a coffee a chat with Thilo 87 asked him what he did in the WW 2 he was a German prisoner of War parked up Dartmoor :eek:

Just brill thanks, worth cancelling a back op for on Wednesday.

Would like to add my thanks to Mr and Mrs Sid and of course Proff and Barbs. Some seriously hard catering went in there and they were still smiling at the end. Not forgetting Sids generosity either. The food was great and the diet did a nosedive.
Mr Sherlock did a sterling job too and I would like to add my thanks to him and also to Rob for his time , patience and advice.
not forgetting of course all the tossers who made the whole event so enjoyable. nice to put faces to names to some Ive not met before.
all in all a cracking doo.:guitarist:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I would also like to thank Sid, Ann (hope I remembered correctly :)), Proff and Barbs for the hospitality.

Was a great introduction to the group and nice to put faces to names.

Also nice to see many airheads under one roof :drool

Hope every one got home safely.

Cheers :thumb

Ron

Arrived in Liecester in one piece going on to leeds in the morning. Thanks to those who put so much effort into making it a top weekend. :bowTyres are a great improvement now they've been worn in.

Magic wee-kend

Many thanks to Sid and Proff for sorting this marvellous event
Embarrasingly, was woken at 11:30 by my host Nigel - due to cider I missed my alarm !!
Headed off in brilliant sunshine but hit nearly golfball sized hail once I joined the M5 which hurt. Stopped at Taunton for coffee and dress more appropriately and was joined by Oggy John the bumblebee star.
Apologies if I was at all subdued due to oil loss predicament - it got worse and coated bike and leg and created quite a smoke screen when I stopped at lights in Farnham.
Highlights that spring to mind were :
- Excellent food by the girls
- Geriatric drag show
- Pasty and sons music
- Rob the spannerman helping me do something in 1 hour that would have taken me a weekend
- Sid taking out Kenny
- Camille Camille Camille ------
See y'all soon
Mike

Great weekend chaps and chapesses :clap:clap:clap

Mucho gracias to Sid and family, babs, and everyone else for making the soggy trip down such a worthwhile journey.

Too much food, too many laughs and far too much fun :thumb

Only sorry I couldn't get down there on Friday.

Many thanks to Al for the monkey juice, once again a quality tasting booze :beer:

Can I say i'm really sorry to have missed this event, it wasn't for the lack of trying:blast

Please promise to hold another event next year, I'll be one of the first names down on the list:thumb2 And I realise now I have lots to learn about airheads and there fettling:thumb2

Shep

Big thanks to everyone.

Great event, great food, great company. Mrs Sid And Mrs Proff well done, I know how hard you worked and we're greatful. Sid, i'm now wanting a shed like yours cos i think i need that sort of space.
Rossi loved the event, Suree relaxed a bit (well she must have taken at least half an hour before she found the kitchen and tryed to take over:D) and Spud, well he just ran round annoying everyone:toungincheek.
Thanks to Flip for riding Camille down there in the worst weather ever and getting her there in one piece(we were just abit worried when you didn't show up) and thanks for opening the Van door so i could get my very squashed finger out:blast
Thanks proff/sid for the go on the Quad, Rossi never wants to go on one again:D
Twas a great event.

Good event ???

Sailed home in three feet of water !!:(

Managed to lose Thunder on the way home...but the bugger found me again ;)

Sid tries to kill me !!:eek:

Mrs Sid and Mrs Proff stuff me solid :augie

Got my hands dirty with oil and grease:mad:

Got told the beer ran out and it hadn't:tears

Cash box was locked !!!!:rolleyes:

Call that a 'do' :rob

Kenny

P.S. I would just like to thank Thunder for getting me my award, I couldn't have do it without his help and input:D

GREAT 'do' and Sid, pleeeease hold it again :ymca( the 'do' that is :thumb2 ) feckin' brilliant bash...one of the best yet.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

....oh and that veggie curry was to die for :bounce1

BIG THANKS to Sid and Proff ( and thanks Keith for the motorhome )

Abrasion....no witnesses, so it was definately 17 mm:augie:D

P.S. I would just like to thank Thunder for getting me my award, I couldn't have do it without his help and input:D
QUOTE]
What exactly was he putting in?????:ymca

QUOTE]
What exactly was he putting in?????:ymca

I arranged some pussy for him :augie

557874479_46SDo-L.jpg

557875193_AhZVa-L.jpg

Would like to add my thanks to all involved in making the weekend just that little bit special, Kieth, Barbara, Sid, Ann and their 2 boys kept the food flowing and as for our very own Bakerman sweating like a good un over a hot barbie good on ya Steve :clap

Made it home at 6.30 this morning after an interesting trip back to the ferry, I'll post some details and pictures shortly. :pullface

Back
Top Bottom