Next year. 5/6th June 2010

So if an ex-airhead of mine comes, can I?

Oct2901.jpg

:D

Trouble is . . That's the one that didn't make it this year :blast

I'll try to do better in 2010 :thumb2

Bob.

I've discussed dates with Paul and decided it would not be fair to clash again and prevent the Jocks from having the pleasure of Thunder's presence on the Friday night.:D

We could arrange an Airhead ride out to Scotland the week before?

Sorry you will have to wait an extra week but all good things are worth waiting for.:D

We have learnt a few lessons from our first event. Firstly, order less eggs and secondly order more beer.:) BrassMonkey to start brewing the monkey juice early and tow a tanker behind his bike.

I'm building two new toilets and shower rooms so facilities will be better.:)

Any other constructive suggestions would be welcomed.

If the Wee Kend was to run the week after or the week before the GOTC I would use the time in between for a bit of a bimble around so from a personal point it would suit me perfectly and save on ferry costs :thumb

I've ridden round Scotland many times but never had the chance to explore the South of England so just confirm the dates and I'll put them in the diary:D

Would it not be better to have the airhead weekend before the Clans, to give you all a chance to get them fixed first? :augie

:D

:hide

Airhead wee kend was the first event I've been to which did not require calling BMW Assist or any other recovery service :augie

If the Wee Kend was to run the week after or the week before the GOTC I would use the time in between for a bit of a bimble around so from a personal point it would suit me perfectly and save on ferry costs :thumb

I've ridden round Scotland many times but never had the chance to explore the South of England so just confirm the dates and I'll put them in the diary:D

Airhead wee kend was the first event I've been to which did not require calling BMW Assist or any other recovery service :augie

Errr,I think you forgot the " Kenny Assist" ( Out of the door ) and the " Get me up off my arse after I fell over assist" not to mention the " Curry clean up assist":rob

....Any other constructive suggestions would be welcomed.
yeah,
can you move a bit nearer to Dublin please? :confused
oh. :blast
Sorry - you said constructive suggestions. :augie

no harm trying is there :D

Well! that's another trip to Devon in the diary :JB Count us in :thumb2

Val.

Me Too.
But can we have some proper rain next time.
Not that wishy washy Devon stuff.

Back
Top Bottom