Back for the rugby rideout

Sir James of the Burton is coming down to stay at my place on Friday so we may meet you at Loomies and then ride down to Andover with you. Any idea what time you will be getting to loomies?

Sir James of the Burton is coming down to stay at my place on Friday so we may meet you at Loomies and then ride down to Andover with you. Any idea what time you will be getting to loomies?

I'd guess at 11:00....

:thumb2

Just rang the Andover RFC they have not got SKY installed:( suggestions please for a local hostelry that would welcome some biking rugby fans.

Just rang the Andover RFC they have not got SKY installed:( suggestions please for a local hostelry that would welcome some biking rugby fans.

Public Bar of THE ROYAL OAK Charlton Village

1 mile before site if comming from Andover

or THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT 1 mile before Charlton Village on RING ROAD OUT of town 2 miles from site

BOTH HAVE MASSIVE CAR PARKS

If Elvis is on then i'll make it for Friday night :cool:

Everythings changed again ............... :blast

In the van , on my Jack ............................ :p

Party time .................................................. :hogroast

Will you be dancing James :thumb2 Ill bring my camcorder :D

Public Bar of THE ROYAL OAK Charlton Village

1 mile before site if comming from Andover

or THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT 1 mile before Charlton Village on RING ROAD OUT of town 2 miles from site

BOTH HAVE MASSIVE CAR PARKS

Does this look right for The Royal Oak?

Rugbypub.jpg

:beerjug:

Right CK etc. A friendly suggestion given that we are going to have to "off-site" for the game. As we will probably be having one or two beers, I vote we get a taxi or two - there and back. Given that there's only 4 of us so far, one taxi will do. :blast

Its either that, or we stick to Fruit Juices. :mmmm

Right CK etc. A friendly suggestion given that we are going to have to "off-site" for the game. As we will probably be having one or two beers, I vote we get a taxi or two - there and back.

Given that there's only 4 of us so far, one taxi will do. :blast

Its either that, or we stick to Fruit Juices. :mmmm

It's 0.7 miles as the crow flies, half an hour on foot at most, but maybe a taxi back would be safer... :D

:beerjug:

is there much point now that the only aim for the last test is to injure as many springboks as possible?

Mrs Toad is bringing Toad Jnr down in the motor.......

It's a 7 seater. I'll have a word and see if she'll do some lifts:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom