OPEN INVITE TO ALL GSers

If i'm free, i'll be there :thumb2 I doubt it will be the same without the frost though:augie

Will I take yir name aff the ither list:blast

Mind you I did use this date to avoid clashing with other events:augie

:D

HRH

sorry dude not intentional, we're having a big bank holiday bash for families etc and i just thought i'd invite any GSers who fancied it. Wasn't to cut in on your weekend or anything as I knew nothing about your do until Tarks and Brass mentioned it (even then it didn't sink in)

It is hidden away under that Scottish section - non-FEBs only I heard

sorry dude not intentional, we're having a big bank holiday bash for families etc and i just thought i'd invite any GSers who fancied it. Wasn't to cut in on your weekend or anything as I knew nothing about your do until Tarks and Brass mentioned it (even then it didn't sink in)

Nae problemo Skye soiree is never in the Ukgser event section as it's not an event rather more of a get together and a pish up:thumb2

It is hidden away under that Scottish section - non-FEBs only I heard

FEB's are fine but strictly nae fannies:D

Bollix!!!!

Ooooooooooooo I don't know what to do now:nenau

Perhaps Friday night at Skye and Saturday night at Shropshire, I don't want to let anybody down:( I'll have to have a looksee at milages and timescales
At least it will be a challenge for the airhead:blast

Shep

my band could do a 30 minute set too if you like...:D:D:D Show flip how it's done!!

as long as it only cost's a couple of pints i'm game. what sort of music do you do.

Couple of beers would be fine!!:D:D:D I'll send you a link to the myspace when the recordings are up in a week or so. As for what we play, it's all original stuff....kind of like The Doves meets U2 meets David Gray...

sounds good

Couple of beers would be fine!!:D:D:D I'll send you a link to the myspace when the recordings are up in a week or so. As for what we play, it's all original stuff....kind of like The Doves meets U2 meets David Gray...

you fancy the late afternoon slot:D

Me and the wifey will be up for this, was hoping the Hogroast would be our first GS event on the bike but a little thing called completion on a house this weekend put paid to that, so this will be our first outing on the bike since getting back to the UK, we'll be camping if theres still space :)

we've plenty of space

Me and the wifey will be up for this, was hoping the Hogroast would be our first GS event on the bike but a little thing called completion on a house this weekend put paid to that, so this will be our first outing on the bike since getting back to the UK, we'll be camping if theres still space :)

the more the merrier. We're hoping its going to be a big event with lots of fun n games so come along and have fun.

Sounds like a good event will try and be there but it clashes with the dawn to dusk event So singing and drinking V getting muddy hmm.

Put me down....may bring Gomez if he is not working...i will confirm back later....thanks, is will be my first GS event, so i won't know anyone..

Thanks
Morticia

Back
Top Bottom