I'm in

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Just booked :bounce1

Off to Loomies for breakfast, lunch or tea depending on when we get up :augie then across to Stonehenge as Lucy has never been there.

Now.... where did I put that tent :blast

Just booked :bounce1

Off to Loomies for breakfast, lunch or tea depending on when we get up :augie then across to Stonehenge as Lucy has never been there.

Now.... where did I put that tent :blast

It's 20 foot up a Spanish tree still :(

Seeyas at the weekend :thumb2:clap:clap

Just saved myself a fiver too, thought pre-booking had shut :blast

shite the Boss is arriving and im gonna be late:eek:

It all looks like its shaping up to become a great weekend, I can't wait:thumb2

It all looks like its shaping up to become a great weekend, I can't wait:thumb2

It certainly has that feeling:thumb

Sorry to dampen your excitment, but the more you anticipate and expect, the worse things usually turn out. :blast Nothing quite matches up to the exaggerated expectation

Don't expect a weekend of joy, lightness and well being and things usually turn out amazing. So if everyone turns up moaning it'll be great :rob

Sorry to dampen your excitment, but the more you anticipate and expect, the worse things usually turn out. :blast Nothing quite matches up to the exaggerated expectation

Don't expect a weekend of joy, lightness and well being and things usually turn out amazing. So if everyone turns up moaning it'll be great :rob

I've just slashed the tent, put pinholes in the air beds and pissed in all the sleeping bags. I feel I need to manage expectations:augie

What a little ray of sunshine you are :D

What a little ray of sunshine you are :D

Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.

Everyone knows it's a nightmare putting up a tent and camping in a heatwave. It's too bloody sweaty you really need a breeze.

Ground to hard for the tent pegs, piss in your awning during the nite and it stinks next morning ( don't even consider doing a crap like forry), grass like straw poking through your tent, insects everywhere, topless women lounging in the sun, englishmen in shorts socks and sandals, tent fires, hangovers in high temperatures, shep singing a few dirges, mutley back to his 120 decibel snoring.

In fact, feck it, i'll stay home and paint the window frames and doors and tidy the garage.

Only 120 Dbs, lads not trying!:thumb

Back
Top Bottom