HELP PLEASE.

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
[maybe]
rather than have to travel the long distance home each night.:augie
me iz thinking maybe pull the tent and airbed out of moth balls.
------------------------------------------------------------------
if i do this i would need some kind sole to put up me tent for me.
[as i think my body could manage in a tent in this weather but not any other time of year.]
as there is no way i can do this.
but as most people will have there own things to worry about.
And i iz a bit sheepish to bother anybody.
:nenau :kissy2

You silly twat........consider it done :kissy2

Rosie and I will be turning up with my mate Gert in his Landy.......we're leaving Harwich about 1 and have to pick up a bit of kit from my big trailer on the farm along the way, but watch out for us.....I'll be the big fat ugly ginger one with short grey hair, Gert will be the big fat ugly one with long hair and an accent thick enough to grow spliff on and Rosie will be the short cute pink thing bossing us around.......we're at your disposal :beerjug:

B

:kissy2

i know i can always count on peoples help.
but to presume would be most rude and is certainly not my style.

:bow :bow :bow :kissy2 :beerjug:

You silly twat........consider it done :kissy2

Rosie and I will be turning up with my mate Gert in his Landy.......we're leaving Harwich about 1 and have to pick up a bit of kit from my big trailer on the farm along the way, but watch out for us.....I'll be the big fat ugly ginger scared one with short grey hair, Gert will be the big fat ugly one with long hair and an accent thick enough to grow spliff on and Rosie will be the short cute pink thing bossing us around.......we're at your disposal :beerjug:

B

:aidan:aidana heart of gold you have:D

More than happy to help if needed. I'll be on the Red/White 1100GS:thumb

Attachments

• bmwr1100gs rs 002.jpg
    bmwr1100gs rs 002.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 190
Ash, you convince work that i can have a couple of days off, and my missus that she doesnt really want me at this family thing over the weekend (cant remember what it is!)and i'll come over, erect it for you and take it dow and pack it up after (thats the tent by the way:augie)

Ash, you convince work that i can have a couple of days off, and my missus that she doesnt really want me at this family thing over the weekend (cant remember what it is!)and i'll come over, erect it for you and take it dow and pack it up after (thats the tent by the way:augie)

always glad of help with an erection :eek

If you don't want to bother with a tent at all you're more then happy to bunk up in the awning on the van. It's a tent in it's own right.

I'll be there at lunch time (suprise suprise :D). If I can help I will. Just look for the racing snake on a super fast bike :thumb

I will be there lunchtimeish.........But I am fecked if I am putting up two fecking tents.:p:p:thumb

:tears:tears:tears:tears
i am sure that is against DDA rules.
not wanting to help a sicko.
and i thought you loved me.
and to the nice guys who offered to get me erected.
:bow :bow :bow:kissy2

Sorry to hear that Ash.

What a beautiful bike.

I'd love a mint one of those-not seen many/any on here.

hens teeth springs to mind.
they do come up here/ebay/trader but not often.
and i have never seen another one in the condition.
:thumb

Back
Top Bottom