Brilliant weekend...

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Massive thanks to Steve and family for putting on yet another fantastic Hograost event:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap. Ben persuaded me to go last year and it will now be a regular meet in my diary. It was the 1st one for Erika and she absolutely loved it, great atmosphere, entertainment and food:thumb2.
Good to meet old friends and make some new ones, great to talk to Bens Mum and Dad on Saturday evening, was thinking about him most of the night.....

Pics to follow shortly..

Ditto, was one of the best bike bash's I have attended, thanks so much Steve, very well organised, look forward to next years :thumb2

Thanks

We had a brilliant weekend a big thanks Steve & family for allowing us all to be part of it, my daughter still thinks the donuts are the best IN THE WORLD. I enjoyed the off roading dispite a couple of offs got home knackered and plenty of dust in places you would not believe cant wait for the next one.

...missed you guys this year .... would have loved to have seen Ben's mum and dad and say a few words...

Ben would have said a thing or two about you having your toe nails filed by Erika - and posing to the camera whilst it was done - what a tart ...

:thumb

Ben would have said a thing or two about you having your toe nails filed by Erika - and posing to the camera whilst it was done - what a tart ...

:thumb

Hi mate took the words out of my mouth, have some more pics to follow of the toe nail work :D Mind you I would of liked to had mine done but could not make my mind up on final varnish colour, unlike Chris who picked colour to match his bike :eek: :hide :D

But to honest that has nothing on the tee shirt :eek: our 1150 friend was wearing on the Sunday. Ha Chris :D

A great weekend with great friends some of which I have not even met yet

:thumb2 Roll on our next get together :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom