A Moroccan Taster - the video part

Can't believe I've not noticed this thread before. Great videos, great story, great music (especially in video 3) and really well done. Bravo gents :clap
Me too.... just watched them all, some great memories there for you guys... well done :thumb2

Can't say more than hasn't been said already :thumb2

I've just spent the last hour or so watching these vids back to back and really got engrossed in your adventure. Well done guys that made for great viewing, really superb!

I find it quite incredible the amount of time and patience you must have put into the filming of these. There is so much tripod work that must have taken ages to set up , ride back to where you want to start the footage from, go past the camcorder until out of sight and then turn back again to collect. That alone is an achievement under such conditions of what looked damn hard work. My hat is well and truly off to you both. :clap:clap

I felt the soundtrack (mostly or all?) from BHD was fantastic, especially Barra Barra!

Thanks for posting this and giving me a far better insight to Morocco and how helpful the locals are than any other footage I've seen elsewhere.

Produce/release the full footage , warts and all, stick it on the shelf for Joe Public and I'd certainly be buying it!

Simply brilliant! :thumb2

Cant quite believe its been 4 1/2 years since Pete & I went to Morocco :eek: me on my trusty Africa Twin

I should never have sold her :blast, But at least I know Paul who owns her now is taking good care of the old girl.

just surfing through a load of old ride reports on a rainy Monday and ended up seeing one of mine.

I feel like a proper armchair adventurist now I do :rolleyes:

Cant quite believe its been 4 1/2 years since Pete & I went to Morocco :eek: me on my trusty Africa Twin

I should never have sold her :blast, But at least I know Paul who owns her now is taking good care of the old girl.

just surfing through a load of old ride reports on a rainy Monday and ended up seeing one of mine.

I feel like a proper armchair adventurist now I do :rolleyes:

Thanks for digging this report up again, as all the others have said "an awesome adventure" :thumb2

Dedicated to John , I am sure you will have internet access where you are now ( Its the least God could do )

RIP

After ready this thread I am really interested in viewing these videos. Im taking the mrs to morocco on a gsa1250. Anybody out there able to send a fresh link that works?

After ready this thread I am really interested in viewing these videos. Im taking the mrs to morocco on a gsa1250. Anybody out there able to send a fresh link that works?
They appear to have been hosted on a Polish web site that no longer seems to exist.

Back
Top Bottom