Quotes from this years Hog bash

A young lad riding a bike unday morning ran past Paul BHT, Lucy, Brassmonkey and myself shouting '' some bloke just gave me some money and wants me to do something for him!!!''

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:augie:augie

Mad Mountain Man to me after I arrived back from the off-road ride on Saturday:

"You look f**king stupid on that bike"

:D:D:D:D

Lolgeoff, on being asked if he'd like a pint by John Plane......

'No thanks mate, I'm going to have a nice cup of tea'

:blast

Mind you, he does ride a 650 :augie

Oh you want to play tough do ya?

Here's one then....

Fanum " Can I borrow your bike Ash? I'll look after it..."

Oh you want to play tough do ya?

Here's one then....

Fanum " Can I borrow your bike Ash? I'll look after it..."

:blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast :blast
NO COMMENT :tears
;)
ON A SERIOUS NOTE-
I get so many great offers of help [thank you all].
but without going into details Bill has made some others of help to me.
two spring to mind. that left me with tears in my eyes, bear in mind i only met bill in person Friday pm, so all offers were made to someone he had not met .
the others he made are way beyond anything i would of ever expected from people i know let alone an old Grey/ginger geezer i had never met.
:bow:bow
PS,
in life sometimes you meet great people.
i can tell you UKGSer has many.
should you ever need help ,you will find that out.:kissy2

Can`t remember the exact context, but there were several rebel rouser present, like Burton, Kelly, Beetle, Norm, Mort......It was something about being in prison and how bad the food was, and somebody piped up, "yeah, but the sex was good!!":p:p

When me and SkyGod swapped bikes during Saturdays ride we exchanged the usual comments but the best qotes was a warning to each other, "What ever you do, DON't get my bike clean!":D

A great quote from Mike Wilkins after showing us his "instant erection" tent. "I'll have this packed up in no time".:D

ACF50 man "Sure, I'll clean your bike. Might take me a while though"

Proff "No Sid, you can't have any more Calvados tonight"

My mate Simon (who has no interest in bikes), "that talk from Austin Vince was worth the entry price on its own":)

Nick Plumb from Touratech "Just email me during the week and I'll send you a replacement Free of Charge."

Can`t remember the exact context, but there were several rebel rouser present, like Burton, Kelly, Beetle, Norm, Mort......It was something about being in prison and how bad the food was, and somebody piped up, "yeah, but the sex was good!!":p:p

:jes.....I remember that.

How could anyone forget Bernie Clifton????!!!!

For me, the most memorable tale of the weekend came from Lo-IQ.
Chad, Alan, Att & myself were rendered completely dumbstruck just like this :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and still he kept on talking. :eek

:eek to right im still waking up screaming at the image he portrayed :D:D:D

:eek to right im still waking up screaming at the image he portrayed :D:D:D

Talking of which.......
You'll have to come a bit closer next time Chad.....I'm sure what you said was worthy of inclusion here but I still missed it :D

582716342_XJhDb-L.jpg

Talking of which.......
You'll have to come a bit closer next time Chad.....I'm sure what you said was worthy of inclusion here but I still missed it :D

582716342_XJhDb-L.jpg

only a mod could get away with posting such a horrific pic:augie:augie

:D:D:D:D:D

holy shit that's scared me...:D

how much of that rum did you neck? while I was a good couple of turns past shit faced you where catching me fast towards the end.

Two the stick in my mind was Lo-iq saying "you dirty bast*rd" every 2 minutes and the rest of us looking at each other not knowing what to say :D:D:D

The other one was the young Touratat salesman. Bakerlonglegs asked what tank was on the black 650 (TT39), reply came back "not sure":blast:blast:blast:blast:blast

holy shit that's scared me...:D

how much of that rum did you neck? while I was a good couple of turns past shit faced you where catching me fast towards the end.

feckin right i had catching up to do:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly

though you are disturbed of the mind your also a funny fecker:D:D:D:D

This must be edging on NWS, posting pics like that, what if a kiddie saw it? :rob

as Pink put it "he looks really normal......!":blast

the beauty of my disturbed mind is a wonder to behold...

One of them did the most god awful fart.... so bad infact that the straw bales melted and mutley fell off the end.

Proff's "cider" should just have have a skull and crossbones on it, jesus christ I knew things where turning bad when I face went numb

Back
Top Bottom