Quotes from this years Hog bash

Lolgeoff, on being asked if he'd like a pint by John Plane......

'No thanks mate, I'm going to have a nice cup of tea'

:blast

Mind you, he does ride a 650 :augie

but at least he rode to the hograost :D :comfort :clap :JB

Two I remember.....

(Might have been) Mort "I just heard that Bernie Cliftons' Dead........"
(Might have been) JY Kelley "Did he fall of that Ostrich?"

Mrs Baps " If any of you old perverts are giving my daughter a hard time you'll have me to deal with first"
Congregation " YAY "

I honestly spent the whole weekend laughing.....Thanks gents

582716342_XJhDb-L.jpg

Why has Whatton got a hold of that girls ankle ?

(Might have been) Mort "I just heard that Bernie Cliftons' Dead........"
(Might have been) JY Kelley "Did he fall of that Ostrich?"

The rumour of his death was my fault I'm afraid. I went in the bar and saw him on the telly. I assumed he'd died as I couldn't think of any other reason for him to be shown.

I just couldn't remember his name. That took a while to find out.

It now apears he's in an advert at the moment and not nearly as dead as I thought :blast

The rumour of his death was my fault I'm afraid. I went in the bar and saw him on the telly. I assumed he'd died as I couldn't think of any other reason for him to be shown.

I just couldn't remember his name. That took a while to find out.

It now apears he's in an advert at the moment and not nearly as dead as I thought :blast

You Numpty..... You'll be telling me that Michael Jacksons dead next :blast :pullface

That's no girl....that is (unless I'm very much mistaken) Minxchild from hell, standing in front of old flappy knickers herself :D

ah got it now:blast i was saying quick run cos when he nips minx's ankle we're all gonna get it:augie:eek:hide

That's no girl....that is (unless I'm very much mistaken) Minxchild from hell, standing in front of old flappy knickers herself :D

For your information, old Fannykins, the girl being accosted by Mr Whatton ain't my daughter.....and fancy calling Paul 'old flappy knickers'.........:D

For your information, old Fannykins, the girl being accosted by Mr Whatton ain't my daughter.....and fancy calling Paul 'old flappy knickers'.........:D

:eek: I do believe you're right......

On closer inspection, it does appear that the lady in question (in the red top) might in fact be Mrs Soft Baps herself :bow

What a foolish mistake....it's obvious now........it's certainly not you:blast

(She quite clearly stands higher than the knees of those around her :augie)

:hide

:kissy2

>My mate Simon (who has no interest in bikes), "that talk from Austin Vince >was worth the entry price on its own":)

Hey! I didn't say I have no interest in bikes, just that I don't ride them. :)

Simon

Back
Top Bottom