raffle prizes

Thanks for getting the ball rolling :thumb

We already have a bag of RAM bits kindly donated by RamMan

Any other raffle prizes will be most gratefully received :)

I could bring a 4 bottle giftbox of Northumbrian ales -not much, but better than nowt?

:nenau

So far,

A voucher from Balderston Motorcycles :thumb

Charity pack from Nippy Normans :)

All donations for the raffle accepted with gratitude :beerjug:

Gallon of Cider ???

over 18's only :augie:augie

Another 500g [ 1lb in real weight ] of Clotted cream as well ??
same as last year really ......................:thumb2

I have a selection of beer-branded T shirts & glasses to add and if anyone can carry them, a couple of branded parasols, a Sol briefcase type-thing & a case of beer (whatever is left after a couple of weeks from the garage stock!)

I have a selection of beer-branded T shirts & glasses to add and if anyone can carry them, a couple of branded parasols, a Sol briefcase type-thing & a case of beer (whatever is left after a couple of weeks from the garage stock!)

Thanks for those :thumb all donations will add to the ticket sales :D Don't forget a good few will be turning up in their Van/Wobblyboxes/Cars etc....

I'll bring something, I'll have a poke about in the freebie cupboard;)

Thanks for all the offers of Prizes :beerjug: Last year we ran out of raffle tickets...

Buying extra this time :D

Just an update reference prices recieved :beerjug:

Loads of stuff from Nippy Normans
A bag full of goodies from RamMan
£50 Touratech voucher
£20 Balderstones voucher

Other bits should be winging its way towards me in the post....

Thanks for all the offers of stuff for the raffle, and still any items greatfully accepted :thumb

I have an Ipod remote control that I can donate. I ordered one off ebay following recommendations on here and never used it.

Back
Top Bottom