North Devon Camping

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any suggestions for next weekend?

Family camping, somewhere near a beach and not noisy......

Top of the Hill out of Woolacombe is a pub called the Fosdyke ? arms..in Morthoe
go past it and take the narrow left road up towards Bull point lighthouse and on the right is rear entrance to a site we used for donkeys years before we moved down here, can't remember the name so i'll ask Barb when shes back from Shopping
Family run with smallish shop and restaurant, also very tolerant of 5 year olds running round on Honda ZR50's [ Rob@ 5 he's now 31 :eek:] Plenty of space too :thumb2

EDIT >>>
Co-ordinates on google earth...the site on the left did not exist in our day, but the road up to Bull point is great :)
51°11'20.37"N
4°12'1.40"W

Top of the Hill out of Woolacombe is a pub called the Fosdyke ? arms..in Morthoe

Chichester Arms.

And I think the site your talking about has now developed into Northmorte Farm.

I haven't

used the camping sites but this area is lovely. We used to caravan around the Croyde area and there are some cracking beaches and a fun park at Croyde called Ruda which should entertain the kids if needed.

The Missus has confirmed it was Easewell [easywell ]farm...
Sister in law stayed last year and said it was not cheap but facilities were great, The one I didn't know about is the type that would charge extra for flies on yer windscreen apparently>> Eg Wind out sunshade, trailer, motorcar on said trailer, motorbike on a rack :eek:
IIRC £17 a night for Hymer
£2 a night leccy hookup
£2 for trailer :eek unless its not kept entirely on your pitch then its £6 a night :(
£4 car per night.
£4 per person per night...:eek:

Needless to say Sis in law went over the road and got into Easewell..
[August with no booking] not often that can happen :)....lot cheaper :thumb2

The Missus has confirmed it was Easewell [easywell ]farm...
Sister in law stayed last year and said it was not cheap but facilities were great, The one I didn't know about is the type that would charge extra for flies on yer windscreen apparently>> Eg Wind out sunshade, trailer, motorcar on said trailer, motorbike on a rack :eek:
IIRC £17 a night for Hymer
£2 a night leccy hookup
£2 for trailer :eek unless its not kept entirely on your pitch then its £6 a night :(
£4 car per night.
£4 per person per night...:eek:

Needless to say Sis in law went over the road and got into Easewell..
[August with no booking] not often that can happen :)....lot cheaper :thumb2

Thanks Keith:thumb2

Just enquired, and they charge £40 per night now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom