Saturday Off road ride

Easy ride please

Are there still places on the easy ride.

I live in Nottingham so will definitely turn up. And I have TKC80s although the back one is looking barely legal. Time for a new one I think.

Malcolm

Gary, will your group be an absolute no-go on Tourances? I was relaxed and comfortable on your run last year.

I like a challenge and if it proves too much I can bail out early rather than hold everyone back. If there is a lot of rain in the week prior I'll withdraw anyway.

Picking it 5 or 6 times is OK but after 8 hours riding it may be a different matter:D

Hi Pack, its a tricky one to answer mate but I would say you should be fine.
Ive had a look at the weather and if it stays dry then you should be ok.
The first half of the days lanes are easy ( in my opinion) and you will pish it on road tyres.

I take it your coming in my group Tim? Looks like i need to make the numbers up.:thumb2

I don't mind either group so if Flipfly's group has enough, I'm happy to move to yours Gary:thumb

The first half of the days lanes are easy ( in my opinion) and you will pish it on road tyres.

I take it your coming in my group Tim? Looks like i need to make the numbers up.:thumb2

Will you be giving them head Gaz :augie:augie:augie

Monsul Head that is :D:D:D

Didn't get reply to my last post. Is it ok to join the easy saturday off road group? I'm on a 650 twin with TKC80s. What time is the off?

Malcolm

Sorry Malcolm, of course you are welcome.

Offski at 10, riders breifing and ladies de-breifing at 9.45am.

Please make sure you have decent amount of fuel at the start of the day.
We will stop to refuel if required but not until lunch time.

Worth bringing a bottle of water too as the lanes can be out in the sticks and if you ain't picking your own bike up, you will no doubt be picking someone elses up (n it's thirst work :D:D:D:D).

We'll start off nice n easy and see how everyone feels.

If people have their sat navs, please set Lumb Farm as a way point. Then if you lose the group you can always find your way back.

I will be peeling off at 3.30-4.00pm, but I will make sure that you are in the capable hands of someone who can lead you back if required.

Most will be ready for a pint or 5 by then :thumb

Hi Gaz, I'd like to try and follow the sauce if thats ok?

Sorry Malcolm, of course you are welcome.

Offski at 10, riders breifing and ladies de-breifing at 9.45am.

Please make sure you have decent amount of fuel at the start of the day.
We will stop to refuel if required but not until lunch time.

Worth bringing a bottle of water too as the lanes can be out in the sticks and if you ain't picking your own bike up, you will no doubt be picking someone elses up (n it's thirst work :D:D:D:D).

We'll start off nice n easy and see how everyone feels.

If people have their sat navs, please set Lumb Farm as a way point. Then if you lose the group you can always find your way back.

I will be peeling off at 3.30-4.00pm, but I will make sure that you are in the capable hands of someone who can lead you back if required.

Most will be ready for a pint or 5 by then :thumb
That's brilliant Flipfly. Thanks. I might be okay with the intermediate group as I have done a bit of off road, field and rut riding so I'm getting used to picking the bike up. The bash plate has a few impressive dents from when I got over ambitious. Just got to learn to stay upright. I'll be there for 9.30am.

Malc

Hardcore ride

I might, (only a might right now), be coming along and if so I'll go for this group. :thumb2

I'll be on Tourances.

That's brilliant Flipfly. Thanks. I might be okay with the intermediate group as I have done a bit of off road, field and rut riding so I'm getting used to picking the bike up. The bash plate has a few impressive dents from when I got over ambitious. Just got to learn to stay upright. I'll be there for 9.30am.

Malc

Mine is what I'd call an easy group, unless everyone says they are bored :augie:augie:D:D:D

It'll be fun and we might stop and see if anyone wants to try anything trickier (non combatents can take pleasure in taking pictures of the wreckage :D).

Looking for a light hearted fun day out:thumb

Proff has invited me into his campervan or whatever it is for a beer, so I'm in. :D

Put me down for Gaz's trek. I'll be on Tourances so others don't need to worry about being the only prat on his arse. :augie

Phil, I still owe you a beer mate I haven't forgot. :beerjug:

Proff has invited me into his campervan or whatever it is for a beer, so I'm in. :D

Put me down for Gaz's trek. I'll be on Tourances so others don't need to worry about being the only prat on his arse. :augie

Phil, I still owe you a beer mate I haven't forgot. :beerjug:

I'd completely forgotten, so glad you reminded me :beer:

Count me in for the 'easy' group - if there are any places left?

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom