Will you be there?

Yeh, goin down on Friday afternoon via scenic route:thumb will speak beforehand..:thumb

hi steve any showers or hot water at this do. i dont mind smelling myself for a few days,but my good lady likes a few of lifes little luxuries,like hot water. j

erm well

hi steve any showers or hot water at this do. i dont mind smelling myself for a few days,but my good lady likes a few of lifes little luxuries,like hot water. j

no showers but the ladies loos are indoors and heated. we have hot water as well (all the mod cons here in shropshire) We are a a pub and restaurant so don't have much call for showers most of the year round.
what normally happens is if a GSER gets a bit whiffy then they tend to stand near Proff and no-one notices
:augie

:hide

no showers but the ladies loos are indoors and heated. we have hot water as well (all the mod cons here in shropshire) We are a a pub and restaurant so don't have much call for showers most of the year round.
what normally happens is if a GSER gets a bit whiffy then they tend to stand near Proff and no-one notices
:augie

:hide

Bastard :p

by the way

can we order 3 cases of the fine apple juice please and the MANAGMENT want to know if the Jewish boke wants some pork scratchings:comfort.
I'm tempted just to get a binbag full and leave them for everyone to dig in:D

Seeing as vans are being allowed (at a bike do!) I might slope over for some nosh Saturday night.

Breakfast? I think so. Will there be porridge?

So, which part of an FEB can be cooked in a cast iron cook pot, as just seen on Midlands Today... nice bit of coverage :thumb2

just asked

the boss and was told the baked beans:eek nice bit of free tv though, can't do any harm.:D

Back
Top Bottom