Video show

jaber

Reaction score
Saturday afternoon at 1.0pm there will be an opportunity to watch the world premier (one year in the making) of two of our intrepid airhead owners and freinds on there 21 day epic journey around the high Himalayas using royal enfied bullets.

The film is in HD and follows seven midlife crisis blokes as they attempt to circumnavigate the Himalayas on a self led tour without any backup.

The tour starts in Delhi to Shimla, Nako, Kaza, some of the highest roads on the planet, Spiti Valley Kunzum la, Rotung la, and down to Manali, Jalori pass and finally back to Delhi. The film is about 3 hours in duration there will be a mid point break and open bar throughout entry is free, if your interested in Himalayan travel this film is a must:)

Any chance this will be repeated for those out and about on saturday? being a bloke during a midlife crisis I can sympathise :)

Iv'e heard a lot about this trip, hope the film is as good as the story :D
Will the film be shown at other times as I am out on a rideout and I would like to see it at Lumb Farm - Is it in a tent or in the clubhouse ??
Could I buy I copy maybe ????

Iv'e heard a lot about this trip, hope the film is as good as the story :D
Will the film be shown at other times as I am out on a rideout and I would like to see it at Lumb Farm - Is it in a tent or in the clubhouse ??
Could I buy I copy maybe ????

Eyup Mick long time no hear, yes the film will be shown on a large screen in the Big room next to the bar, if anyone wants a copy we should be able to supply them (there are 2dvds ) at a later date.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom