thank you

I'll add my thanks Bryn and Lyn, 1st EM bash and really enjoyed myself. Weather was great and I'm actually starting to recognise people now....how good am I???

Another thank-you ...

... from Jaq & I, top weekend catching up, talking bollix, drinking port :thumb Eventually found my bike again when some of the tents disappeared :D

Bugger! I missed out on the port. :(
Still, I did get to sample the potential new "Tossers Tipple" gin thanks to Packer. :thumb2

Swings and roundabouts. :D

Thanks from me and Barb as well Brynn/ Lynn :bow:bow
Cracking "do"
I'm still doing my best to convert folk to the "Dark Side" of Airheads :green gri
We didn't run out of Cream, Scones or Jam this year, a first for us :eek::eek:
Got through a goodly amount of Pussers and Woods tho:green gri
Looking forward to next years :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

... A great weekend :friday

... Many thanks y muchas gracias to Bryn & Lyn for facilitating such fun :bow

... Cheers all you Tossers for being fun :beerjug:

Thank you

many thanks Bryn and all those who helped for the EM weekend :clap:clap:clap:clap

Just to add my thanks to Bryn and Lyn, and all the other un-named heros who made the weekend such a fantastic event:clap

Special mention to Mick and Mark for the road ride on Saturday, fantastic run out with good people

Looking forward to next year already:bounce1

Cheers Bryn, top event, top food, top drink and stickers too! Keep up the good work.

Thank you to all the tossers I've met and hung out with this last weekend. Down in teepee corner the word of the weekend was most definately Tit.. ANIUM (rude boys)
As for Techno's posh biscuit tin heater.... :D

greatttttttttttt weeeeeeeeekend many thanks to bryn n lynne n all the gsers that i met , nice to go tae a do wi such a good atmosphere :beerjug:

Bring on the next one!!!!!

Great week end thanks Bryn & Lyn and all involved, met lots of Tossers with tales to tell, so aparently i have to go to some apple croft place in Scotland with a Gas man!!!

Back
Top Bottom