Anyone going ?

First time since the first time I will not be going.:clap That should mean a much better attendance from 'The Dark Side':rolleyes: as I will be off the road, driving wise, for at least six weeks from the 17th April following my spinal op. at Gobowen:comfort. I'm sure that the usual High Jinx will ensue :beer::beer::beer:Have an Indian at Shaufikes and don't pee on the toilet floor this time, remember me to the old bugger. :rob :bow

First time since the first time I will not be going.:clap That should mean a much better attendance from 'The Dark Side':rolleyes: as I will be off the road, driving wise, for at least six weeks from the 17th April following my spinal op. at Gobowen:comfort. I'm sure that the usual High Jinx will ensue :beer::beer::beer:Have an Indian at Shaufikes and don't pee on the toilet floor this time, remember me to the old bugger. :rob :bow

Good luck with the Opp, they they me walking again after every other place had given up on me:D

+2 Have just booked in at Gales of Llangollen they have rooms for the weekend.

How to plan the route across from the flat lands (Norfolk.)

A number of us ...

... will be staying at Cornerstones B&B, just around the corner from The Hand; I've just been informed that due to a cancellation they have a room available should anyone be interested ?

What's this talk of a 'campsite' :confused:

None of that Bollocks thank you very much... got a room booked at The Hand.. and I'm assured of a river view and not above the bar, so there will be no need to snot the 90 year old organist if he's still playing at 2am :D

Back
Top Bottom