Mags/ stuff for the lads?

Deleted account 231211001

Reaction score
LAst year there was a request for bike mags for squaddies serving overseas.

Any serving lads/lasses want a bunch of bike type mags this Xmas (or any time really?)

Drop us a BFPO number and some details.

I've a bunch of BSH/ Streetfighters/ Bike if anyone wants a 2 wheel read instead of a one hand read :D:D:augie

Also, what personal kit can be sent? (Deodorant/toothpaste/ preparation H? I dunno, I ain't got the nerve to do what you do in the places you do it)

Hi Mungrel

I'm not on tour, and fingers crossed have now finished my stint of them, however, what a totally awesome gesture.:bow

I'm sure the guys and girls on tour will appreciate your thoughts and take you up on the offer if they use this site and read your thread.:thumb

On their behalf
Many Thanks

Kind Regards
SF(still serving but nearly done!)

LAst year there was a request for bike mags for squaddies serving overseas.

Any serving lads/lasses want a bunch of bike type mags this Xmas (or any time really?)

Drop us a BFPO number and some details.

I've a bunch of BSH/ Streetfighters/ Bike if anyone wants a 2 wheel read instead of a one hand read :D:D:augie

Also, what personal kit can be sent? (Deodorant/toothpaste/ preparation H? I dunno, I ain't got the nerve to do what you do in the places you do it)

+1 I sent a load to the address posted a while ago but I was holding send anymore as I wasn't sure if the address is current. If someone could post a new address, I will get a load more sent out :thumb2

As i said
Many Thanks Guys

Just to let you all know, any parcel going to Op Herrick (Afghan) under 2kg costs nothing to post through Royal Mail

Send any parcels/mail to the following:

"A soldier into Bikes" (OR Whatever you want to put as the title!)
OP Herrick
Camp Bastion
BFPO 792

This addy came from my neighbour whods just returned. He's also a biker!

Regards
SF

Last edited:
As i said
Many Thanks Guys

Just to let you all know, any parcel going to Op Herrick (Afghan) under 2kg costs nothing to post through Royal Mail

Send any parcels/mail to the following:

"A soldier into Bikes" (OR Whatever you want to put as the title!)
OP Herrick
Camp Bastion
BFPO 792

This addy came from my neighbour whods just returned. He's also a biker!

Regards
SF

Cheers SF and thanks for doing the job you do :thumb2

As Silverfox said.....a great gesture:clap

They will be appreciatd out there for sure...:thumb

Mac

A request from the RBL Riders

A mate of mine is in the Royal British Legion Riders and he forwarded me this request:

All

Some help please, I am currently running a camp in Helmand Province in Afghanistan and I would like to get as many people as possible to send my blokes( many are v keen motorbikers) your read bike mags. I appologises for the direct approach but due to having to cater for everyones tastes bike mags are not delivered as part of our Operational welfare package.

The postage is free( upto 2kg), all it would cost is the envelope.

The postal address is you would like to help is:

QM
TFH
Lashkar Gar
BFPO 715

Any help will be greatly appreciated and all mags will be read multiple times.

Thanks

Major Andy Lothian

Back
Top Bottom