Magazines for the troops...change of BFPO

Deleted account 231211001

Reaction score
Sorry about this but I just got this email in from my pal at the RBL Riders:

Change of address
All

Thank you very much for all the magazines, could you please send any more to the following address:

SSgt Tiplady
RLD SNCO
11 Lt Bde
BSN
BFPO 792

THe above man will ensure that your mags etc are pushed down to the smallest outposts for all to enjoy.

Once again thank you.

Can any mags be sent or just bike mags? My lads got a pile of car, Play Station gaming, GQ and Maxim magazines he doesn't want any more :)

Mags

ANY mags (except top shelf one-handed material) are needed please. Keep the package below 2kg and it's free to send to the BFPO in theatre.

I had this argument with a postmaster in a post office today :mad:and won!!!:D:D:D

If you want a reply just stick your name and address inside the package. If not, thanks for sending whatever you can, and they'll all be distributed.

Cheers:thumb:thumb:thumb

So here's my package of mags for the lads, all carefully below 2kg ;)

Attachments

• IMG00109-20091115-1202.jpg
    IMG00109-20091115-1202.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 213
Still needed?

I see the post is from last year, but are mags still wanted?
I have 50-60 bike mags from the past 4 years.

Change of personnel, same BFPO

Hi all

I recently received a blue form SSGT Chas Tiplady.

Please note the following SLIGHT change to the address for your magazine contributons:

JF Engr ES Advisor
TFH LAD
Camp Bastion
Op HERRICK
BFPO 792

Or if you want to send some someone different:
Cpl R Shelley P061442J
C Company Medic
40 Commando Royal Marines
OP HERRICK 12
BFPO 792

Excuse my ignorance, I have got loads of magazines that I would be very happy to send to our lads............do I need to go into the post office and hand over the envelopes in there or can i just shove them in a post box like normal letters?

Back
Top Bottom