SS, Christmas party.

A great night was much enjoyed by me and Fruitcake, Cheers for organising it all Paul.

I'm afraid that you'll all have to wait a day or so until we get home and post up the foaties and video:eek

Even Ronno looks good, (next to some good looking ladies) lets see some 3am pics:D

Great nicht, cheers Paul.:clap Will I ever learn!!! Sh*t - just seen the video!!!!

A grand night out and good company! Thanks Garfield. Well done to Ronno for the original search and find. That's a great spot for a "do" and very reasonable money indeed for lovely rooms and fine food. We had 2 bottles of decent wine at £16.80 and I couldn't help but wonder, had it been 10p more would Billy Boyne have had something to say about it? Reminds me, whatever happened to that eejit that took his bike last year? :augie

A grand night out and good company! Thanks Garfield. Well done to Ronno for the original search and find. That's a great spot for a "do" and very reasonable money indeed for lovely rooms and fine food. We had 2 bottles of decent wine at £16.80 and I couldn't help but wonder, had it been 10p more would Billy Boyne have had something to say about it? Reminds me, whatever happened to that eejit that took his bike last year? :augie

One post and two references to someone who wasn't even at the Do.

Stalker Alert For Mr Oonyack :augie :D

It all started off in the normal, well-ish behaved Crimbo nite oot way...

1.jpg

Good food and drink were consumed and lively, mostly intelligible conversation flowed.

4.jpg

More wine and conversation ensued.

3.jpg

But Garfield was reading the warning signs and was getting concerned..

2.jpg

Andy was first to spot trouble arriving...

7.jpg

Tara tried to hold him off at the door but he easily bribed his way past with some malt whisky.

5.jpg

Tracy tried to get his head working properly by applying rum but it didn't seem to be working too well.

11.jpg

Ronno wasn't too pleased but Kevin enjoyed the experience of discovering what a real Scotsman has under his kilt.

8.jpg

Meanwhile Andy is showing the rest of the room how cold it was outside.

9.jpg

After that the the serious business of finishing off the two bottles of whisky we'd rescued from the bar and Tracy's mega rum bottle got almost completed, so busy were we that we almost forgot it was Fruitcakes birthday and she had to show off one of her prezzies.

12.jpg

A great nite out :clap:clap:clap:bow:bow:bow

Looks like a good night. Wish i could mind any o' it :blast :jeiger

Want me tae post the video tae help jog yer memory?

What nasty streaks some folk hae..wanderin' aboot wi' video cameras when they're supposed to be joinin' in the fun :rob

What nasty streaks some folk hae..wanderin' aboot wi' video cameras when they're supposed to be joinin' in the fun :rob

I reckon I'll have to start going covert to future events, either that or stop drinking - covert it is then:augie :D
Great phots, still can't remember much tho:blast

I reckon I'll have to start going covert to future events, either that or stop drinking - covert it is then:augie :D
Great phots, still can't remember much tho:blast

Covert in that jacket...not f**king likely. ha ha

Yer right! Nae bother, given the jacket back to the Polish Plumber:D

Hello

hello happy to hear that you had a great moment with garf, please do show us some pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom