EU network

I'm in... anyone passing through Northern Italy we're not far from Reggio or Parma,an hour off the Autostrada in the mountains...

FW

Just saw this. I'm in Grenoble, at the top of the Route Napoleon.

Poland, just east of Warsaw. Plenty of secure (and indoor parking).

Chris

I'm in Buis les baronnies approx 1 hr east of Montelimar. Pre Alps so ideally situated for the Alps and Route Napoleon, Avignon and the whole of Provence. You don't have to stay chez moi but if you have problems passing through I'll always help out (0475 28 3214) where I can.

I am further south down in Saudi Arabia. Based on the east coast 90 kms from the Q8 border in Tanajib.
Remote area workers camp for Oil&Gas company (sorry, no women allowed in) but, except lewd photos.

GSA back home gathering dust and rust in Cheshire but, can get around OK on the electra glide; cos roads are all straight here anyway.

Paul put us on the map yesterday. Roynie and I are based in SW France and W Ireland:

France - Montréjeau, Haute Garonne (the Pyrenees - an hour south west of Toulouse, 40 mins from the Spanish border)

Ireland - Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare (west coast)

We're officially resident in France, so that's where we spend most of our time. But we're normally in Ireland from December to March and from July to September. PM me if you're in the area.

Hi, Don't have a GSA, seriously thinking about it. It is either an RT or GSA.

However, I live in the region of Antwerp, Belgium.

Back
Top Bottom