Twinshock Trials Bike - Collective views?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any Trials fans.............................do you like it?

Attachments

• no13.jpg
    no13.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 7,521
  • no23.jpg
    no23.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 6,570
fekin lovely...year?

err................it was created in 2009, from a collection of new parts from the 1980's with some modern additions

Tank is a handcrafted alloy copy of the original, everything else is new and machined to a tee for maximum durability, combined with optimal lightness

well, if you made it, its a job well done:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb
if u didnt,,, its still a beuty

well, if you made it, its a job well done:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb
if u didnt,,, its still a beauty

Sorry D6, I can't claim any credit for this..............i'm not that clever

The man who did, might make one for me..............with a few alterations to my personal taste of how this particular bike should look, along the lines of the original

The bike above is a 250cc version

This was my 175cc version that I sold earlier in 2009, which was pretty much original.............the 250 is much different, under the skin

Majesty175RightSideJan2006.jpg

Attachments

• Log 1.jpg
    Log 1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,162
  • log 2.jpg
    log 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,087
  • log 3.jpg
    log 3.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2,107
Love it ,had two ty 250,s in the summer,was intending making one out the 2 as they were in a bad way ended up moving them on ebay ,looking at your bike has made me wonder if I made the right move,Ilove old ty,s.I have only bought one brand new bike in my life and it was my first a brand new TY 175 I had just left school and I paid it up on drip I was 16,1980 ish .You turn out some nice bikes Johnny ,well done again.:thumb2

Love it Johnny :drool Wish I had the patience to restore my TY 175 sat in garage covered in dust :( Never owned a TY 250 but that looks a corker great to see the old twinshocks being restored ...

Great memories of that era :thumb2 first time on a bike my fathers TY 175 one of the early Orange and white ones
img007.jpg

Looks in good nick with the Sammy miller tank but its the engine that needs a rebuild :D
ty002.jpg

Looking to get back into Trials in the new year lots of local clubs near me and none of the agro you get when out trail riding ...

Looks great.Dunno about the red rims though. Looks better with gold and best of all with silver. Are you entering anything locally :eek:
Trials that is.

Attachments

• Ramsgill 001.jpg
    Ramsgill 001.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,038
I had a majesty 200 and a sherpa 350 when i was a youth, wouldn't do half the stuff now that we did then:thumb

Back
Top Bottom