Thunderbirds Are Go!

That it was, be prepared for full reports very soon! :D

As I'm bored here's a grinning Gert having checked our bikes out, mines hiding behind his btw :augie

784492484_yr9rc-XL.jpg

Look at that scruffy tosser, looks like he's dressed for the office on a Friday:augie

Its still snow up here Gert just as when you left it:D

Looking forward to the pics:thumb

Well,

Just to make sure Bhud's stomach settled down quietly I made sure it wasn't exposed to anything it hadn't been for the last month.....

Couple of bottles of champagne tonight to get his blood levels back to normal :jager

Congrats to everyone :beerjug: :clap

Look at that scruffy tosser, looks like he's dressed for the office on a Friday:augie

Its still snow up here Gert just as when you left it:D

Looking forward to the pics:thumb

Made it back home, arrived 7:30 with the last10 miles in snow and sleetto round the trip off nicely :D

Back into work this morning :( Somehow Aberdeenshire commuter traffic didn't appreciate my newly acquired skills of Morrocan style filtering through traffic :augie

Just had a quick peek through this thread, thanks for your interest and following us down :thumb2 It was a great ride down with a top bunch of Tossers :clap

Photies and ride report to follow, or you can wait for our upcoming book "I didn't sign up to this..." for all the gory trip details.

Made it back home, arrived 7:30 with the last10 miles in snow and sleetto round the trip off nicely :D

Back into work this morning :( Somehow Aberdeenshire commuter traffic didn't appreciate my newly acquired skills of Morrocan style filtering through traffic :augie

Just had a quick peek through this thread, thanks for your interest and following us down :thumb2 It was a great ride down with a top bunch of Tossers :clap

Photies and ride report to follow, or you can wait for our upcoming book "I didn't sign up to this..." for all the gory trip details.

Yay, well done :clap

Got back late Monday night, also in snow - had a certain syncronisity I thought :)

Straight back to work toady :eek: Feck me, sod the trip, that is proper hard core :D

Lookng forward the the piccies, write up and May in Raasay :thumb2

You'll have to wait for my write up, gotta send the film off and get it scanned first.........

Andres

We count them out, then we count them back in.

Thats me home safe too:clap

Shame that that last meal together produced so much illness, Glen and I both had problems, as did Heather, I wont be going there again !!!!!

Lloyd from Redcoat Express picked us up from our hotel this morning, put fuel in our bikes and did not leave untill the bikes had started, TOP BLOKE :clap:clap

Well my trip is over, everyday was an adventure, and I have great memorys which will stay with me forever.

THANKS GUYS. :beerjug::clap:clap:clap

Well done all of you, at least now I won't have to spend all day logging on to your Spot trackers.

See you on Raasay. I might bring my wallet to the bar... :blast

Well done all of you, at least now I won't have to spend all day logging on to your Spot trackers.

See you on Raasay. I might bring my overfilled wallet to the bar... :blast

fixed it for you:thumb2

Ah Gert, if only that were true. :D

Which it isn't, even though I didn't accompany youse lot. If I had done, I think I'd now be out begging on the streets... :blast

Back
Top Bottom