Updates for Sid

Total admiration for the guys for getting so far.. before Africa.

Then it struck me (I'm a bit slow) ...... they have to ride back :eek: (No Ewan & Charley stuff) .... from hot back into cold.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

:jager

Anyone that has got Sid's tracker should have a look at this morning.

Looks like someone forgot to turn it off so you can see where he's been walking around the hotel this morning.

Anyone that has got Sid's tracker should have a look at this morning.

Looks like someone forgot to turn it off so you can see where he's been walking around the hotel this morning.

I wondered: I thought they were following the dodgy sat-nav and couldn't get out of the carpark.

:)

He's arranging a top secret extraction for Sockpuppet so SSSHHHH:augie
He's now at HQ in Gib' reporting out the escape tunnels that he recce'd this AM

escape tunnels are organised and the info on the plan has been recieved and eatten as instructed.... Apart from someone has managed to get him self put under house arrest for trying to get a drink....

Plan two now being investigated ......

:hide :hide

Went to Gibraltar today.:)

Everywhere closed but booze shops showed Smirnoff vodka at GBP 7.50 and Bombay Saphire at GBP 10.50 for the 1 litre 47% proof stuff.

Yes, Pink Lady, I will pick up a few bottles of Bombay on my return journey.

Dinner in one hour. Last night we got Thunder to believe that it was illegal in Spain to have Vodka with your meal:D

Then we gave him a Vodka and Coke without the Vodka and he still got pissed.:jager

Both Roger and Bhud turned up to dinner last night dressed in their skirts. :eek:onyack And both told me I´ll be dead if I refer to their kilts as skirts one more time:D

Hopefully, I´ll get some photos for the blog.

We are STILL here in Spain. This most definitely isn´t one of Steptoe´s "down to Morocco and back in one week" type dash. After 12 days we are still on European soil. Anyone who is following our tracker will see this.

The tyre fitter was the slowest mechanic I´ve ever seen but he was a very nice chap who spoke perfect English and just wanted to chat about everything rather than get on and change the bloody tyres. Once that was over, some of the others spent a while fannying around arranging packages home of no longer needed winter riding gear. It´s so hot down here we don´t need it now (although I will need mine for the return journey next month).

We have finally booked our ferry across the water to an undisclosed location south of here. After this Roger wants a news blackout on our whereabouts but remember for a minimum GBP 5 donation to my account you can follow my Spot tracker. For GBP 20 I´ll give you Roger´s location:D and room number.:D:D

Nighthawk calling
Nighthawk calling
Ze Chickens are in ze henhouse... Ze fence keepers are addling the eggs
that is all ..:confused::confused:

those of us with spot tracker will understand the above.:thumb

Nighthawk calling
Nighthawk calling
Ze Chickens are in ze henhouse... Ze fence keepers are addling the eggs
that is all ..:confused::confused:

those of us with spot tracker will understand the above.:thumb

:thumb2

This really is fantastic!

........:cool:

I'm a bit worried: El Sid doesn't seem to have had a stroll today.

Will he suffer from indigestion later?

:p

Nighthawk calling
Nighthawk calling.
it seems like zey all caught ze express last night !!!
that is all ..........................

All CSNY followers will understand :thumb2

All CSNY followers will understand :thumb2

CSN surely and I promise I won't call you Shirley any more:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qo7qoonzTCE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qo7qoonzTCE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

password

As Sid has just stated, anyone who has sponsored [at least a Fiver] him can get the real time link from me [inc password :D]

Theres nothing wrong with the tracker Sid, it's showing where you are :thumb2:thumb2

The link in the first post has NOT been updated since Bordeaux so don't bother deleting it...

Hi Proff
just sponsored sid , can I have info for tracking please

thanks Steve

Hi Proff
just sponsored sid , can I have info for tracking please

thanks Steve

Ze massage is in ze box..
it seems like Zid has overslept this moaning, or has he got ze fallen madonna wiv big boobies with heem ???

PS. anyone following, if you click HYBRID view = WOW !!!!!:eek:

PS. anyone following, if you click HYBRID view = WOW !!!!!:eek:

Wish I hadn't :blast:blast:blast

moobs.jpg

Nighthawk calling
Nighthawk calling
The Crapaud is in bed with the Smirfff
all is well, zey are requesting ze silk route finder as magic leetle visi map is not vorking on ze frogs mount !!
:augie

zat is all:thumb

keep ze eyes open for :ronno in hees little tank

hi ann and sid have really enjoyed listening to your blogs and the least i could do is donate to just giveing . was worth it for your entertaing blogs but a very worthy cause as well. could i please have the link to see where they are ann my donation was D18693933

would love to see where the lads are

Al:)

Back
Top Bottom