Updates for Sid

hi ann and sid have really enjoyed listening to your blogs and the least i could do is donate to just giveing . was worth it for your entertaing blogs but a very worthy cause as well. could i please have the link to see where they are ann my donation was D18693933

would love to see where the lads are

Al:)

it is on itz vay

Looks like El Sid got some miles in today!

Amazing to watch it happen on the tracker in "Hybrid" mode.... the scenery must be stunning..

Excellent!

:beerjug:

Sids just texted>>
Having Fun and ALL Safe :thumb2
400 miles today.. Fucking Fantastic,
Except no internet where they are..

:D:D:D:D:D:D

sids just texted all well and they are ok ...... missing them all arnt we :wave:wave:wave

I thought he was having a day off... then he launched-off down the road.

So jealous - it must be getting warmer now?

I thought he was having a day off... then he launched-off down the road.

So jealous - it must be getting warmer now?

I cant keep up with the comings and goings......

wish it was warmer here .....

Found internet but very slow. taken 25 minutes to log on and read 2 pms.

Dodgy Arabic keyboard with several letters worn away just about worked out each letter now but slow process.

Done 350 miles today and it is seriously hot at last. Caught the sun today. Amazing scenery, could be surface of another planet. Rode ahead of others today as they wanted to stop more and I wanted to bang in the miles.

Got to super hotel early and it even has a bar.:beerjug: Thought I deserved a beer after 3 days and 1,000 miles.

Not sure when next internet available but I,m doing my best to find sites to get online but not easy (or cheap,or quick).

I'll try to update blog a bit but might take me all night.

Big thanks to all who have donated. It great to feel the support from thousands of miles away:)

To Neil's pm, we hope to arrive at final destination as per my original timetable.

Just spent one hour updating one day of blog.

Then they lost the connection and I thought I had lost it all...

I must be getting used to African culture because I just laughed rather than wanted to kill someone.

Going for some food and drink now;

Sid

It's OK Ann, trick "q" :) I'll ring and explain [she's BLONDE you know]

looks like a good choice of food tonight>>
Greek, Kosher, Caviar and choice of Frankfurters and Burgers as well :augie:augie

Reporting in from St Louis; :)

Arrived at Zebrabar last night after stressful ride in dark. Took river taxi up to St Louis this afternoon. Enjoying the cold beers at Zebrabar and St Louis.

Might have a bit of time to update blog. Very hot here today. Hows the weather back in UK?

Arrived at Zebrabar last night after stressful ride in dark. Took river taxi up to St Louis this afternoon. Enjoying the cold beers at Zebrabar and St Louis.

Might have a bit of time to update blog. Very hot here today. Hows the weather back in UK?

5c and drizzle here.

Enjoy!

5c and drizzle here.

Enjoy!

Positively balmy
rain-animated-animation-rain-smiley-emoticon-000400-large.gif

You can't image the jealousy pourin oot ma pours:beerjug:

weather here got to the grand temp of 7 according to the car on the way to school this morning

would love a nice glass of cold wine at the Zebrabar ,,,, one day

Cuddles seems to be missing you hes helping me type this jkkm trdzs thanks and giving me a wash too ...

Back in hot sweaty internet cafe before going back to Zebrabar for more beers::beerjug:

Police in Senegal most corrupt bastards in the world. They stop us every few miles and fine us for some made up offense. Mauri was fine with polite and friendly police but the ones in Senegal are just total cnuts.

Beer is better here though. So far we have travelled through 3 Muslim countries and only had one booze free night when we camped (Yes, CAMPED, Mr K) at the Mauri border.

Will update a bit more of blog today.

Sid

Hi Sid

Just to say I'm enjoying reading of your Adventure's via your Blog :thumb2, and wish you and your travel companion's A SAFE onward Passage

Norrie

Back
Top Bottom