Sockpuppet down

sockpuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys. Dropped the bike again, going round roundabout and front washed out looked like diesel on road next to construction site.

I wasn't lucky. Now in hospital with a broken ankle. Going into surgery tomorrow.

As some me you know this was the start of a 12 month trip for me, devestated is not the word. But i'm ok, i'll be back in the uk in a few days.

Andre and the others are stars. I seriously owe them.

:blast

That's tough Richard, I can hardly believe the bad luck you've had in just six days.

Just hope it was a clean break and quick to heal.

Really sorry to hear that Richard, know how you are feeling, was gutted when i had to pull out at last minute due to health problem, take care.

:beerjug:

Really sorry to hear that Richard.... from day one you have had the shitty end of the luck so far.

Whatever you do, don't break your cover.... the basque seperatists will probably find out and come and get you :D

Bad news Richard

Maybe "Ole Bessie" was tryin to send you a message twas not your time to make yer voyage!

But Hey a broken ankle 2 months?? and yer back on the saddle in better weather

Send me a ticket and some boat /fuel shekels and I'll go get it for ya :aidanI'd go fer free but I have a Wifey Daughter and an Airhead to cater for!

Just back from the hospital, Rich in good spirits ( lucky fecker's got intravenious morpine!) and surounded by mad Spaniards watching footy on the telly.

Busy day tomorrow sorting stuff, will post an update once it's certain what's happening.

Off to bed now, night night.

Andres

What lousy luck you've had :(

Hope you're back on your feet and your bike soon :thumb2

Yir a right clumsy bastard so ye are :rob :comfort
Get well soon pal I'm fuckin gutted for ye tae get that far:( but it still amazes me the lengths people will go not to buy a drink:augie

Spoke tae Andres last night, he was sat in the hospital for yonks making sure that if anything was needed he was on hand:thumb2 and acting as interpreter. :eek
Seemingly ahhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggggg is the same in Spanish as it is in English.

Gert and Sid have got his bike secured and robbing his panniers for boiled sweets.:thumb2
Thunder was passing messages to folks and drinking Vodka.
:jager
The guys are staying in *Granada* a day or so extra to help out and make sure his travel ins etc are all sorted.:thumb2

If yir going tae fall off yir bike and break yir ankle/leg you couldn't do it with a better bunch of guys around ye:bow

Note to tourarcysts *Granada* could be the famous studio where Crossroads was filmed

Back
Top Bottom