Sign in here when you've booked and paid.

Ahhhh the good ol' days...... Sailor hats, tight leather strides, deck shoes, light (not white) socks, tent sharing, daft bint behind the bar, string, tarp erecting.......

ps. Where can I post what I had for tea?

Ahhhh the good ol' days...... Sailor hats, tight leather strides, deck shoes, light (not white) socks, tent sharing, daft bint behind the bar, string, tarp erecting.......

ps. Where can I post what I had for tea?

That No Smoking sign was there for a reason you know?

oh the good old days before hot showers, soap hair shampoo conditioner and shower caps.:rolleyes:

Sorry, i forgot about the new type of GS owner.

You know, the ones that have bought into the image of unwashed riders crossing vast swathes of wilderness with nothing but a twat suit, a snickers bar and can of old scrumpy, an adjustable spanner and a phrase book, with no bike warranty and who associates the smell of unwashed bodies with adventure. ;) :D

Just booked for me and the girlfriend. It'll be her first bike rally so be gentle with her.....

Depending how much time we have to get there, she might bring her 125, otherwise we'll both be on the GS. Looking forward to the chance to take the GS out on one of the off road rides, not done that before.

Justin.

Just booked for me and the girlfriend. It'll be her first bike rally so be gentle with her.....

Depending how much time we have to get there, she might bring her 125, otherwise we'll both be on the GS. Looking forward to the chance to take the GS out on one of the off road rides, not done that before.

Justin.

Well done and thank you, please don`t worry about your girlfriend :drool

What am I saying :rolleyes:

The Lad and i have booked in and paid, full weekend...!!...

booked and paid

Booked and paid for for 3 days and 2 nights.is the hograost included i the price?hope the beers cold.
ta

That was the summer of love, five years ago. Luckily I never delete a photo you sad old wanker..........

27820540_yNVfz-O.jpg

me neither :D

Attachments

• st george.jpg
    st george.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 208
That was the year we had to look after that 'special' chappie wasn't it?

Attachments

• neil3.jpg
    neil3.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 192
some of us got pissed - others just pissed :beer::beerjug::jager

Attachments

• woody pissing.jpg
    woody pissing.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 209
Place booked & paid, courtesy of Mutley from the West Mids parish:clap

Looking forward to popping many cherries (GS, hog raost, camping) and enjoying the delights of the infamous ness ness of said event:thumb2

Will there be a Pimms tent?:ChrisKelly

:D:pullface:clap:D:pullface:clap:D:pullface:clap

Back
Top Bottom