lets get stuff for the lads going again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shells

As i have mentioned in a couple of previous posts, i am a royal marine and i deploy to Afganistan a week tomorrow, (give or take a couple of days).

if anyone is up for it i will post my address on here people to send some bits out so that i can dish them out to the lads, anything from mags to.... well whatever people wana send! i know there are a few lads in my company that are well into their bikes and it the bigger picture there will be loads. As a Medic i get to see a lot of peaple and wil definately spread things around!

As a few of the posts have already mentioned it is a massive boost to the lads to get gizzets sent out.

Please give me a heads up on how people feel about this and i will get an address on here ASAP

Cheers:beerjug:

Got loads I was going to recycle but this is a more worthy cause. Is there a limit as to how many you can send? Is it just bike mags or do you want any subject matter?

By the way, good luck out there :bow:thumb2

BFPOC

BFPO stuff can be sent upto 2kg (no more) FOC from UK PO's if to an "active theatre" Give us your BFPO (should be 792 for Afghani post) and we'll get TONS of stuff sent to you. I organise shoe boxes as well :D

Please PM me and I'll give you a bit more gen.

Mungrel.

BFPO stuff can be sent upto 2kg (no more) FOC from UK PO's if to an "active theatre" Give us your BFPO (should be 792 for Afghani post) and we'll get TONS of stuff sent to you. I organise shoe boxes as well :D

Mungrel.

That sounds great mate. Obviously net to UKGSer and ashamedto say I've not yet subscribed. If you don't mind you can email me on Shellsmedic@googlemail.com. Thatwould be awesome if you dont mind.

Bike mags are great bit any genre is mega becaure some of the lads aren't into bikes (god damn them).

Cheers for he good luck wishes. Will get on here as much as poss when away. And will make sure I subscribe before I go!!! Lol

Thanks for all the support so far. All the Tossers that have emailed me. I will get back to you personally.

The Address out there will be:

Cpl R Shelley P061442J
C Company Medic
40 Commando Royal Marines
OP HERRICK 12
BFPO 792

thanks for the continued support!

As i have mentioned in a couple of previous posts, i am a royal marine and i deploy to Afganistan a week tomorrow, (give or take a couple of days).

if anyone is up for it i will post my address on here people to send some bits out so that i can dish them out to the lads, anything from mags to.... well whatever people wana send! i know there are a few lads in my company that are well into their bikes and it the bigger picture there will be loads. As a Medic i get to see a lot of peaple and wil definately spread things around!

As a few of the posts have already mentioned it is a massive boost to the lads to get gizzets sent out.

Please give me a heads up on how people feel about this and i will get an address on here ASAP

Hi,
My son, Sebastien ROLLAND, is a 40 Cdo RM, I know he is going back to Afghanistan soon. Once their, I would like to send him a parcel. I leave in France, I'm French (no one is perfect), and Sebastien doesn't talk to me since he was 16. So, if you could give me his BFPO address, I would be most grateful to you for this. I know you are a medic and I should not ask you that, but is it allowed to send him cigarets and a bottle of Jack Daniels? Thanks.

Thanks for all the support so far. All the Tossers that have emailed me. I will get back to you personally.

The Address out there will be:

Cpl R Shelley P061442J
C Company Medic
40 Commando Royal Marines
OP HERRICK 12
BFPO 792

thanks for the continued support!

what a great idea and good timing as I was going to take all our mags to the recycling place this weekend, will now be coming your way soon ;-)

good luck out there!!

Excellent idea mate and will certainly do my best for a good cause !
Are you aware that God was also a 'Royal' ?
Thats cause he failed 'P' Company :JB

On a serious note mate, have a good tour and i wont tell peope back home how much 'most' of the lads enjoy themselves out there !
Wish i was going too ! Enjoy and hopefully see you out on the roads when you get back !!!:hide

Mungrel.

hello mate, would like to say thanks for all the boxes that have been sent, asuming you are responsible, got 6 boxes from sainsburys this morning, hope everyone at home is well and thanks for the support, the lads were chuffed with the bits and bobs!!!! Cheers

:beerjug:

Ladies and Gents,
I have now returned form the sunny Helmand Province and the holiday hotspot of Sangin. I would like to thank all the members of the site who sent me or any of the lads out there any parcels, mags etc, even the 'Home and country' and 'elle' mags came in handy on the more lonely boring days, the we gave them to the girls! Royal Marines actually love that sort of mag! :) (Esp. the officers!)
I have spent the last 7 months planning and dreaming of the GS that i now intend to own and love! Looking at a 1150 GS/GSA. I cant wait!
Thanks once again, really kept us all going and the support was awesome,
Happy Riding!

I have some bike magazines and SWMBO some girly type mags.
Whats the protocol for sending them?
Addresses
Packaging
Postage etc?

As long as the total weight of the package is less than 2kg it is free to send them from any post office. The adress to send them to is:
Welfare Facility
Camp Bastion
BFPO 793

Those guys will ensure that they are forwarded to the lads that are in the Forward Bases for you!

Cheers

As long as the total weight of the package is less than 2kg it is free to send them from any post office. The adress to send them to is:
Welfare Facility
Camp Bastion
BFPO 793

Those guys will ensure that they are forwarded to the lads that are in the Forward Bases for you!

Cheers

Great stuff,
Will get a package off this week :thumb

I didnt realise, 2kg is approx 6 magazines :blast

They're gonna love me at the post office :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom