So, what happens now?

aye , it's a shit state o affairs wull ,, sumbody's not thought this one through ..
wot aboot aw the folk invested in the germany trip as well :nenau:nenau

We'll still be up for this. It's only a 1400 mile round trip after all.

Can I suggest we just carry on. Could someone who knows Ronno act as relief organiser?

I believe it's a case of "Keep Calm and Carry On".

An upset, yes. But I believe the event is going on regardless. The last thing anyone should do is worry about being sat there by themselves - you'll have me there to bore you to death......:D

Who's the daddy?

scum.jpg

Fer Fecks Sake...I have been more offended by comments from other members and avatars but know it's just the way things are on here...I am going to both this event and Germany but will be seriously pissed off if over zelous moderation sods up my only two holidays this year...

I've got a hotel room booked in Ullapool and I'm going to GOTC even if it's not there.

Dunno exactly what's going on, but I'm planning on being there.

See yuz!

:beerjug:

I'm booked, I'm going. We had a brilliant weekend last year and this year will be just as good.

I have little doubt that some good friends will coincidentally be in Ullapool that weekend.:thumb

You should join us BM.

I would like to put forward KLANKY as relief director of operations .At least Lee knows Ullapool and could possibly corrospond with people if necessary.
Of course he will mibee tell me to feck off which he is quite intitled to.
I would think /hope most folk would/will still be going but no doubt at some stage some form of organisation may be needed.?

GOTC is definitely on

Steps have already been taken to have someone take over the reigns. They have been asked and I believe they've agreed and will doubtless post soon.

GOTC'10 is on and I'm certain that it will be brilliant as always.

I would like to put forward KLANKY as relief director of operations .At least Lee knows Ullapool and could possibly corrospond with people if necessary.
Of course he will mibee tell me to feck off which he is quite intitled to.
I would think /hope most folk would/will still be going but no doubt at some stage some form of organisation may be needed.?

Feck off.

See, you were right.:D

As Packer says, all is already under control. No changes to dates/venues or accom.

Back
Top Bottom