Gathering of the Clans 2010

Will say hi in Fort William if I make it that far north in one hit next Wednesday. Maybe grab a :beerjug:

Cheers !
Say Hello if we all make it up there.
His - silver GSA ( HKP riding 'shotgun' on the topbox ).
Hers - blue F650GS.

Can anyone call by and pick this up :confused:

BBQ%20Gun.JPG

I know its a tad cheeky at this late stage, but Beth&Me plan on being up in Scotland nx week. We wouldn't need food just a spot to pitch the tent. Is it OK to just drop in and say hello / join in the rideout ?

You are more than welcome to drop in- there is loads of room at the campsite and plenty of local accomodation.
Also plentiful are places to eat and drink:beerjug:

You are also more than welcome to lead the ride out as Klanky now can't make it. :(

Just tried booking in at the Bunhouse but no room on theFriday night only Sat and Sun:tears

Trying the Ferryboat and Argyle but noboys answering the phone... it could be the tent but my lads taken my gear to Spain....

Challenges challenges... do I watch Eurovision or book accommodation...mmmmmm

Think I'll surf EBay for a new bike while I'm at it, havn't bought one for a week :augie

Midge report

Just had the lowdown from two "experts" here in Inverness. One says camp as far as possible away from the sea cos they tend to swarm around the seaweed at low tide. The other says camp as close as you can to the sea - avoiding the damp vegetation at the outer edges of the campsite. So there you have it!

Anyway I wouldn't worry - I was up at Tongue a couple of weeks ago - its the blood sucking ticks that give you Lymes disease you have to watch out for.

The roads by the way were still deserted, the views fantastic and more bikes on the roads than cars - can't wait.

Just tried booking in at the Bunhouse but no room on theFriday night only Sat and Sun:tears

Trying the Ferryboat and Argyle but noboys answering the phone... it could be the tent but my lads taken my gear to Spain....

Just take onboard a 'Blackloonies' quantity of Jeager and you'll get a good nights sleep wherever you fall over:augie

Just take onboard a 'Blackloonies' quantity of Jeager and you'll get a good nights sleep wherever you fall over:augie

I've still no recolection of that night so it must have been a good one:augie

Managed to get myself a room in the Ceilidgh Place Hotel due to last minute cancelation so can relax now...

I've still no recolection of that night so it must have been a good one:augie

Managed to get myself a room in the Ceilidgh Place Hotel due to last minute cancelation so can relax now...

What time you heading up Andy? Jim and myself heading off 2ish

What time you heading up Andy? Jim and myself heading off 2ish

Not sure yet Roy it may be earlier if I go on the Ural or later if I go on the GS as i've quite a bit to do tomorrow and meeting someone in the morning I used to work with. If its anywhere near 2 and I'm on the GS i'll give you a call or i'll just hold you up and with roads like those I wouldn't want to do that:thumb2

Andy

Back
Top Bottom