Calum's Road Ceilidh on Rassay 28th / 29th May 2010

MMMMM a little Island hopping eh :hide, our paths may cross, have been thinking along the same lines, but no firm plans yet.
Have you booked ferries and accomodation yet ? I read somewhere that the ferries can be quite busy.

Booked tonight.

Hopscotch route 11.

£70.70 for all the ferries.....

www.calmac.co.uk

:thumb2:thumb2

Excited of Nottingham here!

Right that's it, home from work :)

Off to the gym, cook some snap and pack the bike and it's on the road for 7 tomorrow morning. A wee overnight visit to Aberdeen then what's looking like a fab ride west with two of the crew :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Really looking forward to meeting up again with everybody and also the chance to meet some Tossers I've not met yet - ride safe everybody and remember, nobody signed up for this :beerjug:

Andres

Right that's it, home from work :)

Off to the gym, cook some snap and pack the bike and it's on the road for 7 tomorrow morning. A wee overnight visit to Aberdeen then what's looking like a fab ride west with two of the crew :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Really looking forward to meeting up again with everybody and also the chance to meet some Tossers I've not met yet - ride safe everybody and remember, nobody signed up for this :beerjug:

Andres

What's your route up looking like, Andres? If you're heading for Aberdeen I presume you'll pass Perth at some point - I'll be at Scone Palace, a couple of miles north east of Perth, early tomorrow afternoon... :augie

I'm setting off in a couple of hours....:bounce1:bounce1

Glencoe for tonight, so then a shorter hop to Skye and Raasay...

879917673_h9dn2-M.jpg

I'm setting off in a couple of hours....:bounce1:bounce1

Glencoe for tonight, so then a shorter hop to Skye and Raasay...

879917673_h9dn2-M.jpg

Oh no I going away for 10 days with mrs bhud on the back you have all that kit for a couple of days :blast

Get the beers in see you there tomorrow :thumb

Yep all loaded and ready to go let it rain let it rain!
See you soon.
John

Attachments

• 26eafd69.jpg
    26eafd69.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 78
Hope you all have a great weekend !

Sorry cant be there but its a friends 40th Do that I didnt want to miss.

:beerjug:

No word of a feckin' lie I RODE THROUGH SNOW outside Stonehaven yesterday :eek

Has a certain syncronisity I thought :)

Andres

No word of a feckin' lie I RODE THROUGH SNOW outside Stonehaven yesterday :eek

Has a certain syncronisity I thought :)

Andres

Same as, well the mother of all hail storms anyway, around Glasgow,
quite happy we we in the van!.
Some of you may have heard that the M74 was closed yesterday, we were stuck in the q for ever, but the sight that awaited us was very sobering, a Harley in bits over all lanes, with the police investigation unit doing their stuff
holly shit !!!
John.

Back
Top Bottom