Anyone riding through Preston ?

blu-dub

Reaction score
Anyone fancy joining me on the way up. I live in barton, just north of preston on the A6 and I'm taking thye scenic route up the A6 to Penrith then across to Hexham via Alston. This is a great route to keep you off the motorways!!:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

fairly flexible on time , however I want to get there pretty early to claim my pitch as it looks like its gona resemble tent city:D:D:D:D:D

only tossers need reply !!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Am working on Friday- hoping to leave Preston before 5pm- possibly belting up the motorway and down the A69- not decided yet though. Probably will be 7-7.30pm ish by the time we get there.

Hopefully there will still be some food left when I get there. Will also be looking for a refreshing pint or two when I get there.

latest train of thought is to leave Barton, Preston and head straight up the A6 to penrith, calling at the hartside cafe about 10 -10.30 . Rendez vous with Bob, bit of scram then head across to Hexham. anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome - if not we'll sees ye there!:thumb

Back
Top Bottom