Forrys Trail ride

forry

Reaction score
I'll do another run this year it'll be for people from UKGSER who are staying at Llangollen not just turning up for a days trail riding.
The routes about 100miles plenty of mud, ruts puddles and rocky descents not suited to the novice.
Did this route couple of weeks ago at the ADVRIDER weekend on my KTM 640 so I'd say F650/XC and 800gs's should be ok with decent tyres MT21 /karoo or TKC's.
I'll take 6 riders so with me and my tailender that's 8 people.
No food stops bring a butty and drink with you.

Here's a couple of pics so you know what to expect :green gri

822373761_v96tn-M.jpg

822376447_R7hYq-M.jpg

822377965_FzEcP-M.jpg

822378292_2xRHS-M.jpg

822375454_yN58a-M.jpg

Victims post your names and what bike you'll be riding

Cheers Forry :beerjug:

Just off the phone with Timpo regarding this, so I'll shift my place from his ride to this one.:thumb...Oh and I presume there's NO POGOS on this ride?:augie

Just off the phone with Timpo regarding this, so I'll shift my place from his ride to this one.:thumb...Oh and I presume there's NO POGOS on this ride?:augie

Don't really mind myself but as it's a UKGSER event I think BMW riders who are staying for the weekend should have first dibs.Just need some bmw stickers for my KTM :augie

WHERE DID YOU FIND A 640 ADV !!!! :mad::(:(:mad:

Been looking for ages and had given up. .

Route looks like good fun. I better check the diary and ensure I have a camera I can loose. I'll be on the unstoppable 1200. Tough shit if you don't like it. ;)

WHERE DID YOU FIND A 640 ADV !!!! :mad::(:(:mad:

Been looking for ages and had given up. .

Route looks like good fun. I better check the diary and ensure I have a camera I can loose. I'll be on the unstoppable 1200. Tough shit if you don't like it. ;)

Your more than welcome Snoopy but you'll need decent tyres there's only one track that will cause you problems and thats heartbreak Hill but we'll get you down.;)
Ps pm me i know of a DR750 for sale close to you :thumb

1.Forry RL 640adv
2.Timolgra 650rallye/640adv
3.Snoopy 1200 thing
8.tbc TE

Just booked my room - may I join the ride too ?

KTM 400 EXC ?

Simon
Hi Simon, My rides for Tossers on BMW's it is a UKGSER event Gregs doing the pogo ride.Your welcome to join us on your 1200 I've done all the tracks on my 1150 before nothing to mental you'd be fine with your experience.:thumb2

Your more than welcome Snoopy but you'll need decent tyres there's only one track that will cause you problems and thats heartbreak Hill but we'll get you down.

Dont listen to him snoopy, look what happened when he tried to help RobbieC on Heartbreak Hill!!!:eek:

P2270023.jpg

Hi Simon, My rides for Tossers on BMW's it is a UKGSER event Gregs doing the pogo ride.Your welcome to join us on your 1200 I've done all the tracks on my 1150 before nothing to mental you'd be fine with your experience.:thumb2

Just to let you know I've corresponded with Greg... And my "Pogo" and i have "bounced" over to his ride...

Dont listen to him snoopy, look what happened when he tried to help RobbieC on Heartbreak Hill!!!:eek:

P2270023.jpg

:eek:

Aye I kna what Forrys all about. Ever since he had me take the DRZ through that "doable" bog near his ma's house. :rolleyes:

Since it looks like Spout is "GS Only", can I join your ride on the XChallenge pleeease?

Welcome aboard :thumb

1.Forry 640adv
2.Snoopy 1200
3.Foolish fellow
4.Pinky Tiff XC
8.Timolgra 640adv

Oi!

Why aren't you doing the rufty-tufty pogo ride?

Are you going soft in your old age?

:rob

Greg

Back
Top Bottom