Toad on the Road

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As Sgt Bilco is otherwise occupied I have volunteered to step in to the breach and run a road ride.

This will be a bimble about rather than high speed dash, and will involve lunch and photo stops.

The initial route I've compiled is likely to take a few hours, meaning we can be back mid-afternoon in time for a snooze before Saturday night :D

We'll assemble in the car park at the Hand for a 10:30 kick-off.

Drop-off system as usual.

Anyone for tailender?

we're in.

As Sgt Bilco is otherwise occupied I have volunteered to step in to the breach and run a road ride.

This will be a bimble about rather than high speed dash, and will involve lunch and photo stops.

The initial route I've compiled is likely to take a few hours, meaning we can be back mid-afternoon in time for a snooze before Saturday night :D

We'll assemble in the car park at the Hand for a 10:30 kick-off.

Drop-off system as usual.

Anyone for tailender?

Rossi and myself are happy to play tail end charlie as long as know one minds me turning up on a triumph:D

Thanks Dan for stepping in at the last minute:thumb

Thats a :beer: I owe you.....only one mind:augie

To help with the popularity of this ride out I can categorically promise not to come for a 'bimble', so you should all be safe :green gri

don't tell me

To help with the popularity of this ride out I can categorically promise not to come for a 'bimble', so you should all be safe :green gri

your going fording on the harley:augie i was going to try last year but i couldn't get white walled tkc's:D

Would you trust this man?

Lan24.jpg

:augie

your going fording on the harley:augie i was going to try last year but i couldn't get white walled tkc's:D

Mrs. M wouldn't consider riding as far as Llangolliwog on the HD :eek:

She takes a week of persuading to ride to the pub on it :blast

Hence why the shovel will have 1 seat :cool:

Back
Top Bottom