Who's attending and what food?

Should be on the road by five :thumb2

Fingers crossed al'ls well, we should be there 8-9 ish.

Safe trip eveyone. :D

Val.

sorry to be a let down but my bikes not ready yet and honestly cant see being ready any time before saturday :(:(
hope you all have a good time , circustances permitting:thumb

No replies to my request for North west rider downers SO.

Sorry to say i will not be able to attend Gents, with my duff left leg
if i drop the bike i will not get from under it:( never mind pick it up again...

Regrets. Lyn.

I'm heading way from Stoke on Trent around 10 am tomorrow morning.

I was going to go M6, M5 etc.

See ya down there tomorrow chaps, Lyn if you can get over this way for 10ish tomorrow morning, I'm more than happy to ride down with ya (sorry for the late reply, just got back from Plymouth :blast:blast:blast:blast).

My number is 07769 582124 :thumb

We'll see if we can catch the Monkey type chap and whoop his ass on the way down there :D:D:D

No replies to my request for North west rider downers SO.

Sorry to say i will not be able to attend Gents, with my duff left leg
if i drop the bike i will not get from under it:( never mind pick it up again...

Regrets. Lyn.

can't believe i am reading this Lyn..

surely someone is heading from north to south that could help you out????

it was only a couple of months ago i was doing theNW to Scotland down to Devon Thing:thumb

now i can't ride to work and back due to my health:blast

c'mon guys???

hm

can't believe i am reading this Lyn..

surely someone is heading from north to south that could help you out????

it was only a couple of months ago i was doing theNW to Scotland down to Devon Thing:thumb

now i can't ride to work and back due to my health:blast

c'mon guys???

hm

Am I not safe enough to ride with :D:D:D:nenau

sorry to be a let down but my bikes not ready yet and honestly cant see being ready any time before saturday :(:(
hope you all have a good time , circustances permitting:thumb
have you got any thing else you can ride down on ?? or if it only needs a few hours I can stop by and lend you a hand if that would be any help :thumb2:thumb2

ALL SORT-ID:D going to meet Flip at 1030 for a nice tootle down to Devon...

See you all tomorrow, must through some stuff at the bike....:augie
Lyn.

Just taken the bike off the centre stand:blast if Pat had not of been with me:eek: Defo getting:rob one of my lamps are not working. Well i have one job for the wee-kend anyway. Too many tools in the offside box:D

Phil and I have just finished packing the bikes.. (glad he has panniers & a luggage rack as the bitza has naff all luggage space).
Tea & Toast then we shall be hitting the road... short run to Cambridge to meet up with Roger and then onwards.. See you all this afternoon for a :beer:!

Safe journeys all.

Only 2 hours behind my latest intended schedule. :blast This is partly why I never arrange to ride with anyone...
Anyway, a quick bite to eat then I'm away.
See you anon. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom