BA Strikes

They are back talking this evening so hope they all see a lttle sense:rolleyes:

Had a chat with BA yesterday and they are pretty well certain to be running the SF flights. Just have to call on 31st to check the schedule and go from there. :thumb

I was talking to my student today and she says they should give you 72 hours notice if your flight is not going and they will book you onto another flight with another airline.

I was talking to my student today and she says they should give you 72 hours notice if your flight is not going and they will book you onto another flight with another airline.

They will know on 31st about our flight and will make arrangements to get us there come hell or high water even if it means flying with someone else.

I have to say, I have been very impressed with BA in the way they are handling this situation. I explained that I HAD to be there and there won't be a problem. Full marks to them :thumb

Still may go back to Air Canada next time though:augie

I explained that I HAD to be there and there won't be a problem. Full marks to them :thumb

Still may go back to Air Canada next time though:augie
Dont forget,i will be in San Francisco from the 4th onwards if anything needs sorting/arranging.
As i'm flying in on Air Canuckistan i'm trying not to tempt fate with smugness right now.
After the aggro i've had in the past few days,i can feel the Crapfairy circling, just looking for an excuse to dump another "Richard" on me.

Just checked BA and it says our Heathrow-San Fran is running next Monday and will be according to schedule.....:Motomartin

:tearsJust had my flight from manchester to heathrow cancelled for the 10th:tears
Bummer:confused:Rang BA up but no info given out as yet:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not a happy chappy
:rob

:tearsJust had my flight from manchester to heathrow cancelled for the 10th:tears
Bummer:confused:Rang BA up but no info given out as yet:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not a happy chappy
:rob

my BA flight from Edinburgh to LHR on the Monday morning has been cancelled so I've rebooked it to the Sunday night which means I need to find a bed for Sunday which is cool....if that's the worst of it, I'm a very happy bunny....:beer:

Just checked BA and it says our Heathrow-San Fran is running next Monday and will be according to schedule.....:Motomartin

You have no idea how happy I am about this:D

By way of thanks to the crew, I will offer myself to the best looking stewardess on the flight. It's the least I can do......

You have no idea how happy I am about this:D

By way of thanks to the crew, I will offer myself to the best looking stewardess on the flight. It's the least I can do......

Very generous offer Chris, hope they feel the same !

:beerjug:

Came back from Aberdeen with BA, best shorthaul flight I've had with them.

Left on time plane half empty loads of room and it land half an hour early, screen show 620mph at one point crew must have had an appointment to keep.

Most of the crew looked like senior office based staff to me. Maybe the normal crew should strike more often then more flight will be on time or early.

Came back from Aberdeen with BA, best shorthaul flight I've had with them.

Left on time plane half empty loads of room and it land half an hour early, screen show 620mph at one point crew must have had an appointment to keep.

Most of the crew looked like senior office based staff to me. Maybe the normal crew should strike more often then more flight will be on time or early.

Agreed. I flew back from the Middle East today, to London and then on to Aberdeen. Two of the best flights I've had, best cabin crews yet. Both flights landed on time/early. Replace them all with the JAL crew paid off when their airline went bust, who would notice?

Back
Top Bottom