all loaded and ready to roll

lacko

Reaction score
after sitting here as a tosser for a full year watching all your lots antics,its time to join in the fun. last bike rally i went on was 1968. i was up in newcastle last june for my sons stag weekend and enjoyed every minute of the people of newcastle. the bike as been loaded all week and looking forward to meeting you all.
eric.:beer:

You'll have a great weekend of it Eric, we'll see to that;)

So, where abouts do you keep your wallet, watch and valuables when you're camping:augie

buried in hole under the tent and stop laying on them casks of ale youll bring it up to body temp.

I'm not even going to start loading the bike up until Friday. Maybe in the morning, after I've had a hunt for the tent and the rest... :blast

look forward to seeing you all. bottle of firewater already packed away safe in the panniers.:beerjug:

Tomorrow - leave Yorkshire and get back to the Cotswolds.

Friday - Back oop north again:bounce1:bounce1

Should be leaving about 11 on Friday for an ETA mid-afternooooon.....

Perfik:aidan

Tomorrow - leave Yorkshire and get back to the Cotswolds.

Friday - Back oop north again:bounce1:bounce1

Should be leaving about 11 on Friday for an ETA mid-afternooooon.....

Perfik:aidan

slacker :augie
as for me
Thursday-load panniers in morning take a gentile amble up to my northern residence.
Friday-after my butler has served breakfast,i will proceed the vast distance to the site.
and watch you rabble get pished Fri afternoon/evening & Sat pm :(

Pig meat in a bun sir?

Bacon [free range]in a Bap please :blast
peasants tut tut.
will the south ever be able to educate the northern rabble :nenau

I am loaded ready to roll
Setting off tommora we me mate Carl
Went ter pub for a jar with the missis
Mind started to wander when Janet started speaking - as yer dooooo
F Me I havent renued me MOT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: off straight there in the morning
See you there :thumb2

All Loaded and I even washed the dead flies off the screen ready for our scenic route on Friday Morning.
6 x Gs's leaving the Vic at Coalville at 9am then A46 A1 stopping in at Altberg Boots at Richmomd for a bit of shopping ,,, Up to Middleton in Teesdale and over the hills into Hexham. Hopefully on site later on Friday afternoon.
Hope to see a few of you on the way.

See you all Friday

Beano + 8

Attachments

• Route up.gdb
    117.5 KB · Views: 209
prob leave home about 4 on friday and arrive about 4.45 if i dont run out of petrol:augie

Loaded and ready to roll! - I haven't even got my roll bag out of the cupboard yet :eek:

Counting down the workshirts (2 left). Me, Harry the Cat and Norm leaving Sheffield at lunchtime Friday. Hopefully there late afternoon.

Hope there's some :beerjug: left!

Loaded and ready to roll! - I haven't even got my roll bag out of the cupboard yet :eek:

Counting down the workshirts (2 left). Me, Harry the Cat and Norm leaving Sheffield at lunchtime Friday. Hopefully there late afternoon.

Hope there's some :beerjug: left!

See you there:thumb

Back
Top Bottom