Route to GOTC

pinkytiff

Reaction score
Usual dilemma, quite a few miles to cover & want to make the most of the journey! So, ~650 miles to get to Ullapool, day 1 I reckon will be A1 then A66 to Penrith, that leaves about 340 to the Riverside.

So, day 2.....which way would someone who knows the roads better than me recommend?

- I'm leaning towards the western route as opposed to the eastern motorway, what d'ya reckon?

-Also, whats the best route around Glasgow towards Arden?

Attachments

• GOTC Route.jpg
    GOTC Route.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 139
Usual dilemma, quite a few miles to cover & want to make the most of the journey! So, ~650 miles to get to Ullapool, day 1 I reckon will be A1 then A66 to Penrith, that leaves about 340 to the Riverside.

So, day 2.....which way would someone who knows the roads better than me recommend?

- I'm leaning towards the western route as opposed to the eastern motorway, what d'ya reckon?

-Also, whats the best route around Glasgow towards Arden?

I guess you are leaving the South on Thursday??? I cant make the meet as need to get a ferry to Orkney on Friday. But I'm riding up Wednesday morning to Scotland. With a planned stop maybe in Fort William. To meet some other guys who are going over to GOTC

BikeIt (London)

I guess you are leaving the South on Thursday??? I cant make the meet as need to get a ferry to Orkney on Friday. But I'm riding up Wednesday morning to Scotland. With a planned stop maybe in Fort William. To meet some other guys who are going over to GOTC

BikeIt (London)

Hi, yeah I'm setting off on Thursday......I know I need to do some M way, but I've been the western route before and want to enjoy the best that I know a trip like this can offer :thumb2

Thought I might pop up for the Saturday, only a 1300 mile round trip.

Hope the campsite has a space left

Back
Top Bottom