Map to site?

ELIMINATOR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've trawled through various threads:confused:

Where is this event then? Apart from being in Devon:p

Is this it, after looking at last years page.

50°48'54.09"N 4° 0'42.94"W

PM'd you :thumb2
Anyone else needing the site co-ords please pm either me or Sid..
It will be signed [A4 size pics of airhead] from Stibbs Cross..
50'54'45.25N
04'14'15.28W

The co-ords Eliminator has posted were a field near me :D
just in case undesirables tried to find us :augie.....
Also>>
Many thanks from Me and Barb for your PM's and posts from site members regarding our Chris..
He had both hips replaced twixt 8.00 -1330 on Monday and is doing as well as can be expected, still on an epidural as of 8 am today, so looks like earliest he will be out is Sunday :bounce1

Glad ...

... to hear that Chris is on the mend, although with Jaq & Tai monitoring his well-being how could it be otherwise ;)

Regarding 'undesirables' finding you, I have a limited quantity of airhead pron to drop off at some point; although that's dependent on my chalfonts allowing me to ride the bike, but I promise to park far enough away so you won't be contaminated :rob

ps - already got the co-ordinates !

I've trawled through various threads:confused:

Where is this event then?

:blast Eliminator strikes again.

Clearly numerous mentions of 'signposted from Stibb Cross' isn`t enough for some folk. :augie

entrapment Steve:p

Or, perhaps less of a trawl, and more of a rod and line.:blast

Great to hear both lads are doing well! I've been following progress via very occasional web access from hols.

See everyone on Friday :rob

Off to WHS to get an OS map. After I've had a job interview, signed on, phoned a job agency, e-mailed another.

all go, another agency rang, have to phone them after my return from the interview, which is a 60 odd mile round trip. Starting to wonder what time, I'll get to the do?

Off to WHS to get an OS map. After I've had a job interview, signed on, phoned a job agency, e-mailed another.

all go, another agency rang, have to phone them after my return from the interview, which is a 60 odd mile round trip. Starting to wonder what time, I'll get to the do?

Good luck! :thumb2

Marvellous, Eastleigh WHS & Ottokars don't have the correct OS map.

2 hour interview, jobcentre being petty about my being late, despite my phoning them about the interview the day before! Trip home via the sat nav!!! Queue at cash machine, I wanted to be at the do by about 4ish.

I won't be there:(

Pressures of unemployment have put my stress level too high.

have fun .

Lord Snooty ( doffing my cap as I type ) is 100%...get your arse over there tomorrow. What I wouldn't swop places for right now !! I'm full of a chest infection :barf and on all sorts of drugs until Sunday night:(, so as well as being Mr Sleepy:sleep, I can't even have a drink:tears I want to go:eh

Tis the best of the rallies......so chill out and get down there for a big :natter

:thumb2

so whats the address then, i aint got no os maps, nor using sat nav!!

cheers chappies

harry

After having looked on the 'net, it seems to be: And someone PLEASE correct me if I 'm wrong.
Turn left off the A3124 after the crossroads with the B3217, when heading away from Okehampton?

Sent you pm with address details.

Only one Muppet so far who couldn't follow sign posts from Stibb Cross to find my place. No names but sounds like "Bookie".:D

Back
Top Bottom