Auxilliary lights

Hi swissrob

I hope I'm mistsken but there seems to be something of an agenda in your postings.

You appear to be hell bent on demolishing a small business which is offering a product AND a service. You might want to take a peek at the price of BMW lights and have a pop at them too.

Just to be clear - we import the lamps, pay shipping, import duty, VAT and handling charges. We carry stock and are able to deliver to a UK address within three working days, and are able to resolve problems in the same time frame.

It's a free market, you pay your money and you make your choice. All you have to do is ask the people to whom we have sold the lights about the service and care we take.

If you do have an agenda or a problem with what we're trying to do then I'd invite you to either PM me or get it out in the open. Your subtext seems to suggest that we're ripping poeple off.

I look forward to your considered and intelligent response swissrob.

Best Regards

Nick
MotoEnduro LED

no agenda and not hell bent on anything, i am sure that the service you offer is satisfactory and i cant see where this has been put in doubt.

all i have mentioned is the ebay seller can sell a pair of lights inc the postage at less than you sell 1 for minus your postage costs, of course without the service factor. They shouldnt go wrong because as mentioned they are so reliable there shouldnt be any problems.

Of course you have overheads and have to pay vat etc but hey thats the name of the game when in business.

the lights have been marketed as a self designed product and are out onto the open market so dont be surprised if they are on sale cheaper.

I seriously doubt a few comments on a random internet forum that the lights are cheaper elsewhere is going to demolish a small business, if it is then the business plan might need a bit of tweaking.

out of interest though what LED is used, I suppose a cree p4?, and whats the throw and lumens per LED?
:thumb

You seam to know every thing about lights and what is going you tell us, if you look a bit harder you would also find a company called Clear water lights in the USA doing LED lights have a look at them, every single high power LED light use's the same center lamp tech you will also find they are four times the price, but hay it a free market

Still not sure on your motive behind is as we all know you have no intention of getting lights from any company.

Its a free market in a free world. :comfort

We offer a careing service some thing i think you do not understand. :blast

Sorry have to go now and fit some more lights to people that appreciate a good service from a company that loves the BMW - GS.

Only seams to happens in the UK people care and help each other. :clap

Best regards

Mike :aidan

You seam to know every thing about lights and what is going you tell us, if you look a bit harder you would also find a company called Clear water lights in the USA doing LED lights have a look at them, every single high power LED light use's the same center lamp tech you will also find they are four times the price, but hay it a free market

Still not sure on your motive behind is as we all know you have no intention of getting lights from any company.

Its a free market in a free world. :comfort

We offer a careing service some thing i think you do not understand. :blast

Sorry have to go now and fit some more lights to people that appreciate a good service from a company that loves the BMW - GS.

Only seams to happens in the UK people care and help each other. :clap

Best regards

Mike :aidan
Mike, don't go down the route other suppliers have been on here engage in slanging matches with potential customers or critics

It leaves a nasty taste, and you'll be the loser.

Hello everyone.....

At last, we've put a small web site together. It's still under development, we're planning more photos, and short video to show you what these lights are all about.

Take a look, and if you're inclined, keep checking back every now and again.

www.motoenduro-led.co.uk

Thanks

Nick
MotoEnduro LED

Err, Your web link isn't working :nenau

Val.

Err, Your web link isn't working :nenau

Val.

Hi VAL. H

Not sure what happened, i just checked now and all is fine. We're set to do more work on the site over the next weekend, we want to put a video up showing how they lights look, especially in full daylight. The interweb thingy is new to me so expect the odd screw up. At least it'll keep other members entertained.

Regards

Nick
Moto Enduro LED

Hi Mike,see you next Saturday,and if you are still willing to nail the lights on my bike then I will cross your palm with the trusty green and folded :)

Laters :beerjug:

I have just fitted & road tested the 9w spots on dipped and supplied by 'NeverRoadBefore' together with HID dipped from 'Zerocool' - what a difference! Fantastic. :thumb2. The supplied clamps however do not fit the S W Motech engine bars. Too small a diameter even with supplied spacer removed. I ended up fitting them to the stainless brackets I had made to mount the Ring fogs previously used.
By the way for anyone who does not believe in riding with 'driving' lamps illuminated on dipped beam. I have been riding with the triangular lighting configuration for some 4 years now and have NEVER had anyone pull out on me in over 30,000 miles. On the way back from the Pyrenees I noticed that one of the Ring driving lamps was not illuminated so turned them off. I was nearly home when on a dark stretch of road a car pulled out right in front of me. I managed to swerve violently of the way but it was a VERY close thing :eek:
L.E.D. spots now fitted & will remain 'ON' at all times.

cool,just ordered mine off ebay for a fraction of the cost,as a wise man once said ''you don't get rich writing cheques''

cool,just ordered mine off ebay for a fraction of the cost,as a wise man once said ''you don't get rich writing cheques''

i also have a set on the way to replace the hella's i currently have. The guy is polite and replies very quickly... ill report back when they arrive and are fitted.

Just a thought, have you thought about other bikes?

Like maybe a Tenere :augie

Hi NeverRodeBefore

They'll go on anything provided you've a place to put them. Only reason we've focussed on BMW is that both Mike and I run them and so have got a little experience with them.

If you'd like some for a Tenere - we'd be happy to oblige. They're nice and light and so won't add much to the new Tenere's 260 odd kilo weight.

Regards

Nick
Moto Enduro LED

Hi Mike,see you next Saturday,and if you are still willing to nail the lights on my bike then I will cross your palm with the trusty green and folded :)

Laters :beerjug:

Hi Walkingpictures,
Yes no problem at all I have 3 types for you to have a look at and sprayed some up fo you, what time are you picking your bike up as I have to collect some parts from the main dealer so we could meet up there for a drink first if that ok, Nick should be around as well, you may be intrested in Nick's GS as we have fitted a full race exhaust system, this thing spits bangs and shoots flames it's fantastic he almost set fire to my lap top when we first started it up and gave it a hand full, are well lap top should have been on the work bench well thats Nick side of the story.

Best regards

Mike

:aidan

Hi Walkingpictures,
Yes no problem at all I have 3 types for you to have a look at and sprayed some up fo you, what time are you picking your bike up as I have to collect some parts from the main dealer so we could meet up there for a drink first if that ok, Nick should be around as well, you may be intrested in Nick's GS as we have fitted a full race exhaust system, this thing spits bangs and shoots flames it's fantastic he almost set fire to my lap top when we first started it up and gave it a hand full, are well lap top should have been on the work bench well thats Nick side of the story.

Best regards

Mike

:aidan

Should be at Wollastons late morning mate,have to get my alcoholic mate to give me a lift and he doesn't surface too early on Saturday mornings,probably my fault for helping him get pissed on Friday nights :)

Regards Kimbo :beerjug:

query for moto-enduro?

Hi, I have a few questions if you dont mind...
do you recommend them being hard wired, on all the time or could you supply the switch and wiring diagram and how to fit?
Is it only the 9w that you an set different light modes on?
As I already have hid headlights is the 27w going to be overkill?
I have engine bars but not the high adventure ones, do you supply differing types off fitting brackets, may be easier if you could send me a PM with your number then i can give you a ring, cheers, stevie.

Back
Top Bottom