Auxilliary lights

walkingpictures

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,I found these lights on a couple of GS's parked at the Ramsey sprint in the Isle of Man last Tuesday.I am sure they had Flamco RSA written on them.Can't find anything on Google so would be grateful for any info.
Apologies to the owners of the bikes for me taking the piccies!!!

Kimbo

Attachments

• flamco aux lights.jpg
    flamco aux lights.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,625
  • flamco aux lights 1.jpg
    flamco aux lights 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,602
mmmmm i'm liking them alot..... i've been looking for ages but not seen any that small. I'm sure someone will pop along in a minute to tell us all.

Looks like the Flamco bit might be the holder as they make pipe clamps. accoding to google

Hi all,

I know the guy who has developed these aux lights.......i have a set and they are awesome, they are the best i've seen ! i'll contact him tomorrow to see if i can post details with his permission!! Unless he has seen this already!!

:thumb

Hi all,

I know the guy who has developed these aux lights.......i have a set and they are awesome, they are the best i've seen ! i'll contact him tomorrow to see if i can post details with his permission!! Unless he has seen this already!!

:thumb

Thanks for that matey,hope you can get some info,would really appreciate it

Kimbo :beerjug:

Please do - they look really good!

I'm guessing that each lamp has 3 high power led's, most likely 3w or 5w for each led. Should be pretty bright and very low drain.

I'm looking to replace my Halfords ..spots... erm... riding lights Officer...:augie and these could be just what I am looking for. Details - we need details..:drool

Hi all,

Heres the details your after, his name is Mike Simmonds (moto enduro led) and his email address is as follows.....simo-on-the-move@hotmail.co.uk
Heres his mobile number, 07708 931727

Spoke to him last night and its ok to post contact details, he now has stock of the lights.

Have spent some time with him and he's a top bloke. Cant do enough for you and sells these lights at what i think is really good value for money.(ask him for price) He designed and has tested these for a long time to get them right , Think i had one the first sets and i can tell you that they are brilliantlly bright, with no heat and low current draw. Had mine wired directly to bmw aux lamp switch. No movement at all in brackets for 1000 miles so far....anyway speak to the man himself for technical details.....he's also working on one or two other 'interesting' led projects, if anyone wants ,i'll take some piccies of mine 'on' to show how they look.....cheers chris :thumb

Hello everyone

We're really pleased that you all seem to like the lights.

The images posted above are of Mike's bike, a GS Adventure. We used Flamco type brackets, partly because I thought they looked pretty good, but mainly to damp out any possible vibrations.

The lamps on my bike, a regular GS are mounted rigidly to the front sub-frame, under the beak, using holes already provided by BMW. They're tucked in tightly to the beak and are very discreet, Vibration hasn't been an issue at all.

The lamps shown draw 9 watts each and generate virutally no heat. The lamp life is around 50,000 hours and the colour is a slight blueish white. They focuse the light into a pretty concentrated spot. The housing is solid aluminium and watertight.

We also have some that draw 27 watts each. They're pretty spectacular. Their beams are a little wider and they produce an intense pure white light.

Once we figure out how to post photos on here, we'll put some pics up showing what they look like on a regular GS, how they perform etc.

If you have any questions, please let either me know or Mike (Mike-MotoEnduroLED)

Hi to one and all,
Both me and Nick are doing that tonight and then with a bit of luck will be posting you all some pictures.

Best regards

For Moto Enduro LED

Mike Simmons:

thumb

As promised, some photos.....

My bike - a regular GS showing how we've fitted the lights under the beak. The other two photos show the kit you get with each lamp and the basic dimensions. And, finally, we were faffing about one night - a shot of what the beam is like on the road.

If you want any more info get in touch with either myself or Mike-MotoEnduroLED.

Regards

Nick

Attachments

• 7_My Bike02_2.jpg
    7_My Bike02_2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,239
  • 7_My Bike03_2.jpg
    7_My Bike03_2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2,208
  • spotlightset.jpg
    spotlightset.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,201
  • spotlightside2.jpg
    spotlightside2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,196
  • 4_3_Moto Enduro LED_3 .jpg
    4_3_Moto Enduro LED_3 .jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,206
Hi to you all,
Sorry the price is £65.00 each + PP (This depends on your location)

Best regards

For Moto Enduro LED

Mike Simmons

Back
Top Bottom