Boxer Beet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good turnout fron the North East.

Most welcome chaps.

BTW - anyone coming from Scotland gets a special support pack when they arrive.

A free Jock strap?

HHhmmm. I might be up for it. It's not too far away.

And surely the Norfolk Whiskey Distillery isn't too far away from the Larling ANgel....

These bikes aren't meant to be ridden for long distances you know...:augie:augie

I don't snore.......................................much.:blast

Mind you, I only live about 2 miles away from the Angel so I'll stagger home so you can get some sleep. :D

I don't snore.......................................much.:blast

Mind you, I only live about 2 miles away from the Angel so I'll stagger home so you can get some sleep. :D

No discount for that matey!

And having published that you'll have loads of drunken Tossers on your floor if it rains.

BTW - anyone coming from Scotland gets a special support pack when they arrive.

I highly suspect I will be there, I'll be planning next year in a month's time or thereabouts.....:flag

Do I need to bring my own turnip for the kicking competition I heard you folks liked....:D

(PS Norm made me say that....:pullface)

I highly suspect I will be there, I'll be planning next year in a month's time or thereabouts.....:flag

Do I need to bring my own turnip for the kicking competition I heard you folks liked....:D

Excellent!

Turnips can be provided but proper beet are more appropriate

I presume that a you'll be booking Snetterton for a trackday on the Saturday? Saves all this off road getting the bike muddy malarkey.

I have the event in my diary.

Attachments

• 399141745_XMBok-S.jpg
    399141745_XMBok-S.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 357
I presume that a you'll be booking Snetterton for a trackday on the Saturday? Saves all this off road getting the bike muddy malarkey.

I have the event in my diary.

'twould be nice but unlikely to be free. That and the £7k fee for track hire, marshalls and ambulances:blast.

Hoping that there will be something good on at Snetts that weekend. MSV yet to publish the schedules for 2011.

Look forward to seeing you.

For a first go, it's looking like we have a good bit of interest so far. Thanks all.

Or you could keep an eye on the MSV web-site in the hope that a track-day is available on the same weekend.

This weekend they are having a day with BIKE magazine - x7 20 minute sessions for £99.00 - road bikes only - though the 8.00am signing on time might put a few people off...

Worth bearing in mind for those who like that sort of thing.

Or you could keep an eye on the MSV web-site in the hope that a track-day is available on the same weekend.

This weekend they are having a day with BIKE magazine - x7 20 minute sessions for £99.00 - road bikes only - though the 8.00am signing on time might put a few people off...

Worth bearing in mind for those who like that sort of thing.

Will keep a watch on the calendar for 2011.

Hi I'm new to the forum but it seems I'm not the only Boxer owner in Norfolk (albeit a road one). I'm in Hingham, not a stones throw from Larling.
What's planned?
:beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom