Boxer Beet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be rude not to attend as it is only down the road, count me in + 1 other, shout if you need any help with getting things together....

My better half has just reminded me it is her 30th birthday at this time and whilst she would love to wake up in a camp site 5 miles from home and next to the A11 the previously promised trip to New York or Paris still, for some reason known only to her, take priority!

Women eh? :confused:

Can I join you chaps.....Braintree...New to this local lark....

Would like to learn the ropes....Only done one trip to date....France, Holland, Germany and Poland....oh, and back!

BoxerBeet

Stopped off at the Angel on way home from weekend away (missing the brekkie meet in my hometown:(), what a smashing hostelry and good beers too:beer:, so count me in (and t'missus hopefully)John B

I am new to BMW, but live local to Larling, now what happens on these GS events, been to loads of other rallies in the UK and europe, whats different on these events then girls?

I am new to BMW, but live local to Larling, now what happens on these GS events, been to loads of other rallies in the UK and europe, whats different on these events then girls?

Beer, food, rides (on and off road), raffle, beer and talking bollocks. May well be a brewery and distillery tour too.

No animal sacrifices, sack races, knife fights (so far), prayer meets or burnouts.

Mostly talking bollocks to be honest.

If Mutley sorts out our July euro trip dates, we'll be back for this.....

I'll bring the Pimms tent....:ChrisKelly

Mr B
I'm just down the road near Cambridge, so am available from Friday 1st thing before the rally.
Send me a PM if you need anything

Neil

I'm assuming that's not for the deflowering!

Thanks. Waiting on Trev at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom